Dynamic collections suddenly broken?
Specifically my collections for games owned by both myself and my friends. I don't know exactly when it happened, but they disappeared from the list on the left of my screen, and when viewing the collections page, they're completely empty now when they weren't before. None of their libraries are set to private, I know because I had to create a new static collection for each of them, and I don't believe mine to be, either, so this shouldn't have happened. No idea what changed.
< >
Showing 1-11 of 11 comments
DeeJay 23 Jun @ 10:11pm 
+1 This issue has been happening to me for a few months now.
Fidnius 24 Jun @ 1:38pm 
I have just noticed the same issue. The dynamic libraries I have set up to show games I have in common with 2 of my friends are suddenly empty. Don't know exactly when it happened, but certainly within the last few weeks. Other dynamic collections are not effected by this, just those I have for games in common with my friends.

I have found that if you delete the collections in question, log out of steam, reboot your device and then log back into steam you can recreate them again. However, after you next reboot your device they have gone again!!!
Last edited by Fidnius; 24 Jun @ 2:07pm
DeeJay 24 Jun @ 5:20pm 
Originally posted by Fidnius:
I have just noticed the same issue. The dynamic libraries I have set up to show games I have in common with 2 of my friends are suddenly empty. Don't know exactly when it happened, but certainly within the last few weeks. Other dynamic collections are not effected by this, just those I have for games in common with my friends.

I have found that if you delete the collections in question, log out of steam, reboot your device and then log back into steam you can recreate them again. However, after you next reboot your device they have gone again!!!
I'm hoping this is just a bug with a recent update and they have a team fixing it. If not, hopefully enough people will bring up the issue.
Same here.
The author of this thread has indicated that this post answers the original topic.
same here, I guess it's a bug. Quite irritating!
This has been happening to me, as well.
Midas 7 Aug @ 12:11am 
And no info from steam that the issue is even known or not? Just total radio silence?
Originally posted by Midas:
And no info from steam that the issue is even known or not? Just total radio silence?
Seems like they're taking "Do nothing and profit" very seriously. lol
On a serious note, I really hope this gets patched soon. At least for me, this correlated with the update that allowed us to make our libraries private. New feature, new bugs. It makes sense. It's just a guess, though.
Midas 7 Aug @ 2:29am 
Originally posted by KM Nisei:
On a serious note, I really hope this gets patched soon. At least for me, this correlated with the update that allowed us to make our libraries private. New feature, new bugs. It makes sense. It's just a guess, though.

It seems to be very inconsistent. I was reorganizing my library today, which is why I noticed this in the first place, but after I was done, I was clicking through some games and suddenly my shared filters with some friends magically populated.
Originally posted by KM Nisei:

It seems to be very inconsistent. I was reorganizing my library today, which is why I noticed this in the first place, but after I was done, I was clicking through some games and suddenly my shared filters with some friends magically populated.
Yeah, I just now gave it a try and it suddenly worked for me, as well. It was hit and miss a few times, though, with me having to uncheck and recheck the 'Multiplayer' box.
Zerdath 23 Aug @ 5:07pm 
Still happening for me.
< >
Showing 1-11 of 11 comments
Per page: 1530 50