Left 4 Dead 2

Left 4 Dead 2

Dark Wood (Extended) Part 1/5
 Ce sujet a été épinglé, cela doit être important
Phaeton  [dév.] 15 juin 2017 à 9h20
Report bugs here
If you find any bugs, please report them in this thread.

Known issues:
- "Crawler" mod (mudmen replacer) is conflicting with this campaign and may cause a crash in the 3rd chapter when you enter the Jimmy Gibbs room. Disabling that mod fixes the crash.
Dernière modification de Phaeton; 2 déc. 2017 à 3h08
< >
Affichage des commentaires 1 à 15 sur 105
im having trouble starting the map everytime i try to start it it says the requested campaign map is not available any advice?
I don't know if it is a bug, but i want to play this map with a friend that live in other country, and I just can't connect to the local server.
is it other problem?
every time i open up the campain certain parts show up as bugged and ammo is shown as error please fix this
Vesaas 18 sept. 2017 à 14h56 
i have subscribed to all the parts, i have downloaded it , unzipped it and installed it, still it does not work, it tells me to download it. i love the map, anything i can do to fix it, btw i also have this problem with day break.
Phaeton  [dév.] 19 sept. 2017 à 4h43 
Vesaas a écrit :
i have subscribed to all the parts, i have downloaded it , unzipped it and installed it, still it does not work, it tells me to download it. i love the map, anything i can do to fix it, btw i also have this problem with day break.

It tells you to download it when you're trying to connect to a game or lobby created by other people? Or you can't start the campaign yourself?
The map doesn't seem to want to load for me. It just says that the campaign isn't available. Which is a crying shame because this is my favourite campaign for the game. Any ideas?
after the 3º safe house it comes back to main screen asking for txt file
I just wanna post my opinion, I like the map but I think it needs a neutral color correction like "Road to ruin" map because DW looks too blue xd and hursts my eyes in some places. Also i would like to ask you how can i export the ammo cache from your map? I'm starting to learn about 3d models and tools to create my own mods and i would like to learn about extract models .. i hope the developer could help me. Nice map , go ahead - sorry for my english-
The campaign is unfinishable at the laboratory stage. The game would always crash when the Jimmy Gibbs Jr. Zombies spawn at those testing room things.
Phaeton  [dév.] 29 oct. 2017 à 7h02 
Meme Lord Stranger a écrit :
The campaign is unfinishable at the laboratory stage. The game would always crash when the Jimmy Gibbs Jr. Zombies spawn at those testing room things.

You probably have "Crawler" mod installed (mudmen replacer). It's conflicting with this campaign. Disabling it should fix the crash.
Dernière modification de Phaeton; 29 oct. 2017 à 7h03
Phaeton a écrit :

You probably have "Crawler" mod installed (mudmen replacer). It's conflicting with this campaign. Disabling it should fix the crash.
But what does that have to do with the Jimmy Gibbs Jr. zombie?

Anyways, I do have that mod and I am going to get rid of it
Phaeton  [dév.] 29 oct. 2017 à 10h16 
But what does that have to do with the Jimmy Gibbs Jr. zombie?

Anyways, I do have that mod and I am going to get rid of it

It is a mystery.

No need to uninstall it or whatever, just untick it in the add-ons menu.
In the prison part after the 2 tanks I just die randomly so I am unable to complete this campaign and the bots keep hanging themselves and teleporting ahead weird way.
Well, Im at a loss.
Before I had a missing texture problem, then a pc problem so I installed a New os wiping all old files.
Now the missing texture problem is BACK .
At the start the mountains are purple most probably because im missing some textures and the ammo pack is purple too do you guys have a seperate mod to fix that
< >
Affichage des commentaires 1 à 15 sur 105
Par page : 1530 50