Team Fortress 2

Team Fortress 2

Monkeynaut
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
zythe_  [developer] 30 Apr @ 1:11pm
Bugs & Suggestions thread!
Found a bug with the flag? Is the Vscript broken? Textures missing? Anything thats wrong goes here so we can work it out and keep track of it. By the nature of the map featuring a vscript gimmick that features NPCs, theres gonna be some issues that no amount of weekly playtesting can catch so we appreciate every report we get!

If you have any suggestions dont be afraid to put them here, but they may be less likely to be addressed depending on what they are.
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
zythe_  [developer] 1 May @ 9:26pm 
B5 update!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>added temporary failsafe for the monkey getting stuck in his spawn location, if the monkey doesent move from his intro position for 3 seconds he will teleport to the control point
-hopefully we can figure out why tf_bots do what they do so we dont have to keep it like this
>minor visual changes
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I went as Scout in BLU team then picked up the monkey and went to a location which you can go there by the setpos -215.968750 983.968750 97.031311 command. I dropped the monkey and what happened was the location had 2 floors and I was on the upper floor but the monkey went through the upper floor after walking a small distance.
zythe_  [developer] 5 May @ 8:35am 
Originally posted by azuma:
robot destruction mode where you kill the monkeys

Much like the seal on selbyen, the monkeys should be but passive observers, and never shown having any harm done to them, this is why doomsday gets away with the death of poopy joe, because its not directly shown. Imagine how people would react if you could just mow down a group of monkeys as heavy, not a very pleasant thought.

This also isn't really a suggestion for the map but an idea for another map entirely, and honestly, i think its better if this monkey gimmick is kept unique instead of recycled.
this is ctf not pd
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
Per page: 1530 50