RimWorld
Capture Them
Hate me  [ผู้พัฒนา] 23 ส.ค. 2021 @ 5: 05am
Bug Reports
Please provide detailed description of steps to reproduce bugs and attach hugs lib bug report link.
< >
กำลังแสดง 1-14 จาก 14 ความเห็น
I haven't been able to reliably reproduce it thus far, but I think there is some kind of compatibility issue between this and Fluffy's Pharmacist or Medical Tab mod.

I had a scenario where when I tried to right-click a captured pawn, who was in bed and needed tended where no context menu would appear. It persisted through saves and re-loads and restarts of the game, so it was something that somehow got saved in the game state. I tried tweaking pharmacist and medical tab settings for various med levels, but nothing fixed it. I ended up re-creating the save, couldn't duplicate it despite trying. Then when playing normally again it happened again, but I didn't think to turn on debug mode to get the log.

I'll try to remember to get the log next time, if/when it occurs, but I wanted to give you a heads up regardless in case you looked at the code and something blatant stood out when you did.
Hate me  [ผู้พัฒนา] 24 ส.ค. 2021 @ 7: 57am 
Fluffy's Pharmacist is broken currently. It won't let you tend patients. My mod has absolutely nothing to affect such behaviour.

โพสต์ดั้งเดิมโดย Jestin' Jae:
I haven't been able to reliably reproduce it thus far, but I think there is some kind of compatibility issue between this and Fluffy's Pharmacist or Medical Tab mod.

I had a scenario where when I tried to right-click a captured pawn, who was in bed and needed tended where no context menu would appear. It persisted through saves and re-loads and restarts of the game, so it was something that somehow got saved in the game state. I tried tweaking pharmacist and medical tab settings for various med levels, but nothing fixed it. I ended up re-creating the save, couldn't duplicate it despite trying. Then when playing normally again it happened again, but I didn't think to turn on debug mode to get the log.

I'll try to remember to get the log next time, if/when it occurs, but I wanted to give you a heads up regardless in case you looked at the code and something blatant stood out when you did.
แก้ไขล่าสุดโดย Hate me; 24 ส.ค. 2021 @ 7: 58am
I get a "Capture downed pawn" on a downed animal a raider was using. (I think it's a feature of Giddy Up.)

If I click that and then right click on it with a pawn selected, it shows the normal context menu and a message (top left) about no prison being available.

I guess the same behavior might occur in vanilla on a downed caravan animal!?
แก้ไขล่าสุดโดย evoc; 24 ส.ค. 2021 @ 8: 56am
โพสต์ดั้งเดิมโดย Hate me:
Fluffy's Pharmacist is broken currently. It won't let you tend patients. My mod has absolutely nothing to affect such behaviour.

โพสต์ดั้งเดิมโดย Jestin' Jae:

Gotcha. Sorry, and yeah, I just had it happen again. Its odd that its not every time. The reason I thought this mod could be involved is because of the fact that it works with interaction and I wasn't seeing the issue at all until I installed this mod, but I did install pharmacist in the same wave.

Sorry again and thanks for the mod.
My caravan gets removed from the game when i reform caravan and click send after ticking the checkbox on downed enemy.

https://gist.github.com/289501aa9b2f56031ceed8c19ea72b53

Hate me  [ผู้พัฒนา] 27 ส.ค. 2021 @ 2: 02pm 
โพสต์ดั้งเดิมโดย Corbloc:
My caravan gets removed from the game when i reform caravan and click send after ticking the checkbox on downed enemy.

https://gist.github.com/289501aa9b2f56031ceed8c19ea72b53
I made an update fixing this bug. Check if it still exists.
Tested it, still same bug

https://gist.github.com/108b2d4e5f1ecfe0bf6424831271639e

The only difference now is that the cravan icon dose not disappear from the world map. but the caravan status is ''stopped becuase everyone is downed''. Any in the carava is gone from the colonist bar.
แก้ไขล่าสุดโดย Corbloc; 27 ส.ค. 2021 @ 4: 35pm
Hate me  [ผู้พัฒนา] 27 ส.ค. 2021 @ 9: 19pm 
Tested it, still same bug

https://gist.github.com/108b2d4e5f1ecfe0bf6424831271639e

The only difference now is that the cravan icon dose not disappear from the world map. but the caravan status is ''stopped becuase everyone is downed''. Any in the carava is gone from the colonist bar.
Could you provide all steps to reproduce the bug? I wasn't able to reproduce it myself.
Well the first time it happened my caravan was traveling home and a demand incident triggered. I fought them and one enemy was downed. Went back to world map, reform caravan, click the red X next to the downed enemy, click send and got error. When i unpause the game all pawns in the caravan gets removed.

Fastest way to reproduce was.

1. Send out caravan to world map.
2. Use Dev mode to trigger incident on caravan ( iv only tested with CaravanDemand)
3. Choose to fight
4. Use Character Editor to anaesthetize enemy. (select enemy, go to character editor tab found next to the options menu, click health, click anaesthetize at the bottom )
5. Go to world map, reform caravan, tick the red X on enemy, click send.
6. Error ( capture pawn something something )
7. Unpause game
8. Error ( invalid pawn X - removed, everyone in caravan gets removed)
Hate me  [ผู้พัฒนา] 28 ส.ค. 2021 @ 2: 18pm 
Well the first time it happened my caravan was traveling home and a demand incident triggered. I fought them and one enemy was downed. Went back to world map, reform caravan, click the red X next to the downed enemy, click send and got error. When i unpause the game all pawns in the caravan gets removed.
I tried to reproduce all steps, no errors or any not normal behaviour.
I also tried to do same steps, but with adding capture pawn designation on downed enemy between step 4 and 5. But no errors. Either I fixed this with latest update or this issue is caused by other mod that might interfere with mine.
My test load order:
harmony
core
royalty
Ideology
HugsLib
Capture Them
Um, possible. Im running with 300+ mod hehe.
Hey, providing a hugslib for the error I was having with this mod installed. I suspect it's to do with Prison Labor because after uninstalling Capture Them the behaviour stopped.

https://gist.github.com/HugsLibRecordKeeper/f9661c7b2a9a51474d5eaee8d4146d54

Essentially pawns would pick up prisoners and keep moving them to a different unclaimed prisoner bed whenever the prisoner would move out of their bed. Pawns were set to wardening 1 when this bug was happening and it only cropped up after the most recent update adding the job priority.
Hate me  [ผู้พัฒนา] 3 ต.ค. 2021 @ 2: 29pm 
@OxidizingVulpes oof, this log is a mess (tons of errors, unrelated to my mod). Don't see any reason why my mod would conflict though. Try different load order for my mod and prisonlabour. This might be the case.
Otherwise - I wasn't able to reproduce it with just my mod and prisonlabour, so considering amount of errors in your log there might be other incompatibilities caused by something else.
Found an issue, and it doesnt appear to be any mod conflict as the only other mod I left on was harmony.

Incapacitated colonists wont move, after being fully healed/giving birth. They just lay there forever.

Other players found an identical issue with another mod(which I dont use) call "Raiders never die."
< >
กำลังแสดง 1-14 จาก 14 ความเห็น
ต่อหน้า: 1530 50