RimWorld

RimWorld

Vanilla Furniture Expanded - Spacer Module
 Dette emnet er festet, så det er nok viktig
Kikohi  [utvikler] 9. aug. 2021 kl. 1.36
Bug report
This is a centralized topic to report bugs, since the new topics created don't send you a notification.

If you want us to take a look at your error, we NEED you to submit error logs. It is crucial you provide us with Hugslib logs - we are not interested in comments ‘X doesn’t work because Y’, and we will not reply to those, even delete them if they hide proper bug reporting. Hugslib logs are what tells us, devs, what went wrong, and what mods you were using.

To get hugslib logs, make sure you have a Hugslib mod running, then press CTRL-F12 while in game and copy the link to us.
< >
Viser 115 av 23 kommentarer
Advanced double bed not counting towards Royalty title.

Kikohi  [utvikler] 15. aug. 2021 kl. 3.16 
You not using Vanilla Expanded Royalty patches
Stowgs 24. mars 2022 kl. 15.25 
dark illuminated dresser and end table don't seem to be linking to advanced bed
kaka5354 29. juli 2022 kl. 19.24 
When I had this mod on, the doors I built would not auto-rotate to fit with the walls i built from north and south section
Garret 13. sep. 2022 kl. 14.02 
Repair Shelf:
Other mod items do not show up in the list. My guess is load order but it could be something with the other mod. Any help on this would be great.
Jhenmhor 14. sep. 2022 kl. 7.59 
Biolab sun lamp coverage doesn't match with the outline when selected.
Jhenmhor 14. sep. 2022 kl. 8.01 
Opprinnelig skrevet av Garret:
Repair Shelf:
Other mod items do not show up in the list. My guess is load order but it could be something with the other mod. Any help on this would be great.

Try using Rimpy for laod order stuff, you can find the tutorial on using it on youtube.
Jalordon 2. nov. 2022 kl. 18.19 
Assigning colonists to advanced double beds closes the assign menu after assigning only one colonist, this is inconsistent with all other double beds in that other beds don't close the assign menu after assigning a colonist to the bed.

edit: notably base VFurnitureE 's ergonomic double bed and royal poster beds are consistent with vanilla behavior of not closing the assign menu after only one assignment.

https://gist.github.com/fe8668e272579ae80e318ef2a928ec56
Sist redigert av Jalordon; 2. nov. 2022 kl. 18.20
Feilim 12. nov. 2022 kl. 1.40 
looks like the table isnt giving recreation while pawn is eating
Detropitis 25. nov. 2022 kl. 13.20 
Bug with the Advanced Double bed in the Spacer furniture mod, it gives a Undignified negative moodlet for having no double bed in the bedroom
where do i find the advanced beds, because I can't find them(and yes, I looked in furniture, LIKE 9 TIMES)
Oh wait, nevermind It's in ext. furniture XD
Shadae Prajschet 19. mai 2023 kl. 5.47 
The Biolab Sunlamp isn't showing up in the research tree or in the item lists in the scenario editor.
t0m4s1t0 16. juli 2023 kl. 11.29 
I have VE Furniture , VE Furniture Spacer, VE Royalty Patches, and VE Empire Faction installed.
Illuminated dresser and end table are not being counted towards dignified bedrooms. The Royal versions do. I'm puzzled since they are patched the same way.
MyGoodMate 6. feb. kl. 11.35 
wooden dark light end table does not apply its comfort bonus when bought of a trade and placed next to a bed, angle, bedtype, connection to electricity does not seem to change that. the normal end table works fine, it's the darklight table that does not seem to work for me.
< >
Viser 115 av 23 kommentarer
Per side: 1530 50