InsertKey  [developer] 25 Sep, 2018 @ 3:41am
Bugs / 버그 오류 제보
Known Issues
- The one right below - fixed
Last edited by InsertKey; 21 Oct, 2022 @ 7:48am
< >
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
PanicHorn 1 Oct, 2018 @ 2:40am 
First of all, a huge THANK YOU for building this mod. Like everyone else has been saying, this really needs to be part of the vanilla game.

One small bug I've found is that when I have the resource lists expanded so that they extend as far down the screen as the tab buttons for my colonists, when I click on one of the left hand tabs for my colonist (e.g. Log, Gear), it selects the resource behind it. Even though the resource is in the background visually, it's in the foreground for clicking. Does that make sense?
InsertKey  [developer] 1 Oct, 2018 @ 3:35am 
@PanicHorn I got it, but i think that is hard to fix because vanila has same problem (hovering mouse over Log, Gear button shows item tooltip behind it)

I'll try to fix but may not a perfect fix.
EAST 10 Apr, 2020 @ 6:16am 
목록 설정한 부분이 저장이 안됩니다. 세이브 로드시 초기화됩니다.
InsertKey  [developer] 10 Apr, 2020 @ 7:06am 
최근 모드 하나 호환성 패치한거 때문인거 같네요. 내일 고칠 예정입니다.
그 전까지는 잘 됬었죠?
Last edited by InsertKey; 10 Apr, 2020 @ 7:10am
InsertKey  [developer] 10 Apr, 2020 @ 10:21pm 
수정하였습니다.
EAST 12 Apr, 2020 @ 12:58pm 
감사합니다. 여기다가 댓글을 다니 알림이 따로안와서 확인이 느리네요 다음에는 문제생기면 본문쪽에 댓글을달도록할께요 다시한번 감사합니다 ㅎㅎ:lunar2019grinningpig:
Cantorsdust 25 Dec, 2022 @ 9:36pm 
I was having issues with opening the leftmost tab in the pawn menu that opens in the bottom left when you select a pawn. Every time I would click the tab, the pawn menu would just close and the pawn would deselect. After literally hours trying to hunt down the cause of the bug, I identified your mod as the cause. Whenever the resource list is long enough to extend down the screen to the pawn menu, and you click a tab above the menu (eg Gear, Bio, etc), and that tab overlaps the resource list behind it, the click gets registered as if I clicked the resource list, not the pawn menu tab, and the pawn menu closes. Disabling your mod makes the resource list not clickable anymore, solving the problem.
< >
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
Per page: 1530 50