Umbra Spherae
an wolf 31 Jan, 2018 @ 7:48am
Apple
i want to Colonize the Apple
Last edited by an wolf; 28 Mar, 2018 @ 1:10pm
< >
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
humbleacadie 31 Jan, 2018 @ 10:26am 
I do not really consider this an "issue" since colonizing is not the point of the mod or of CK2. I am more interested in getting China influencing (and influenced by) India and Mongolia, not only as an outer power (chinese DLC) but as an existing power on map
an wolf 1 Feb, 2018 @ 7:17am 
well, i understand the Main purpose of the game isnt colonisation, but i mean. you dont have to Crusade or be kings. for a example you can be some minor welsh countries vassal. and it would be useful to go around Africa instead of having to march through India, taking a province there. and making a boat levy.
Post-it Note 1 Feb, 2018 @ 2:26pm 
@Monacoball Wow you are so stupid...
Point 1.
African seas have not been added in the current published version of the mod. There is no problem with the mod. Its just the way its been made so far. You can make your own African seas by modding the mod yourself. Go to the CK2 mod wiki for instructions on map modding. Its not hard mate.

Point 2.
There is NO mod to colonise unclaimed land because the game only recognises claimed land which is already in the game. You cant claim what the game does not recognise. The only way around it is to mod the game and make your own new provinces that you can claim later-on.
an wolf 2 Feb, 2018 @ 9:21am 
okay den.
Winder Slyce 17 Feb, 2018 @ 7:05pm 
my name jeff
Cubeonoics 18 Feb, 2018 @ 10:53am 
xxddddddddd
DerigarsChairman 28 Mar, 2018 @ 8:00am 
to mod the map to add a suez canal
DerigarsChairman 28 Mar, 2018 @ 8:01am 
irony is that pre abassid caliphate there was a canal connecting "our sea" and the red sea"
GIVE ME MY ASIAIN BLEACH
< >
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
Per page: 1530 50