Source Filmmaker

Source Filmmaker

Expand Your Movie Universe
Discover new assets to add to your movie. Collaborate with your friends. Create and share assets with all the users of the SFM. Click here to learn more and to get started.
Wolffy 30 Aug @ 8:20pm
Workshop item blacklist...
I don't know if anyone cares as much as I do about this, but we REALLY need a damn blacklist for the workshop... I dread viewing the workshop because every other item posted seems to be some Skibbidy related garbage, and before that was FNAF, spamming the workshop and I just tired of having to scroll through all the trash, taking so much longer to just go through the recent uploads to see what is there and maybe use.

I thought at one point there was an option to add things to a blacklist, but I have to be mistaken because it doesn't seem like something that would have been removed as it would be heavily utilised by this point I'm sure but most people.
< >
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
I say just ban skibidi toilet entirely. there is just too many skibidi toilet posts being made. it's worse than fnaf! Sure there was alot of it but not THIS much at once. Its ridiculous.
Wolffy 2 Sep @ 1:27pm 
Originally posted by Sir donks alot:
I say just ban skibidi toilet entirely. there is just too many skibidi toilet posts being made. it's worse than fnaf! Sure there was alot of it but not THIS much at once. Its ridiculous.
I mean, sure we could ban the content from the workshop, but for the tens of people who are actually interested in that, at least adding a blacklist they can still get what they want, while the rest of the workshop can blacklist that garbage and never have to waste our eyes on it, and any other annoying crap no one likes or wants to see.
< >
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
Per page: 1530 50