Team Fortress 2

Team Fortress 2

Have you got what it takes?
Create and submit new items (such as hats, weapons, badges, boots, and more) for consideration to be incorporated into the actual game. Click here to learn more.
warpaints or skins are just awful
I own a few of these but at this point I'm considering selling them, they harm this game's artstyle as much as certain cosmetics do. They're a mess of color vomit and they should just be gone forever because this just isn't tf2. If anyone else hates them, here's a mod that makes them not show up for you: https://gamebanana.com/mods/342163
< >
Showing 1-15 of 191 comments
ilt 13 Feb @ 4:58am 
I ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ can't stand them either. Ty for the mod
Witch 13 Feb @ 4:59am 
Originally posted by ilt:
I ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ can't stand them either. Ty for the mod
np
Malarkey 13 Feb @ 5:01am 
Maybe pick better war paints. There's plenty of good ones.
Witch 13 Feb @ 5:03am 
Originally posted by Sparky:
Maybe pick better war paints. There's plenty of good ones.
No not really. Even the most tame ones suck terribly. CSGO skins shouldn't have a place in this game
'harm the games artstyle' is a meme at this point
but yeah i don't care for most of them either lol, i still got one or two of the older ones
riZn 13 Feb @ 5:43am 
No, there are plenty of good warpaints/skins.
Mina 13 Feb @ 5:44am 
I enjoy the Star Crossed ones
Guifi 13 Feb @ 5:46am 
It's just valve picking the worst ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ possible warpaints from the workshop. #bringbackdecoratedweapons
They don't fit TF2, and they never have.
ur opinion :LennyFace:
ur opinion :LennyFace:
I expected you to be onboard with everything OP is saying given the hashtag in your name.
Shhhh

Dont listen to this meany my collection of Strange Health and Hell (minimal wear) weapons
I still stand by most of the original decorated weapons fitting in well, don't know why people lump something like dressed to kill with a warpaint like frozen aurora lol
Arynn 13 Feb @ 8:11am 
All cosmetics are awful. We absolutely need an option on both client and server side to remove them from view. Make the game look like its on X360. It's so much better that way. Also, it runs better without ugly cosmetics ruining the look and feel of TF2. Nobody wants to see your ugly unusual effects floating around your head. Nobody cares about your australium xmas lights flamethrower. We need this option, and we needed it a decade ago.
Last edited by Arynn; 13 Feb @ 8:11am
< >
Showing 1-15 of 191 comments
Per page: 1530 50