過去 2 週的遊戲時數:
0h

檢視全球成就統計資料
您必須先登入才能互相比較這些統計資料
已達成 63 / 63(100%)項成就:
個人成就
 

Shell shock

You met a talking shell called Ishmashell.
解鎖於 2015 年 1 月 30 日 下午 4:02

Is anyone home?

You defeated the four elemental demons, unlocking the prison of...
解鎖於 2015 年 2 月 14 日 下午 1:03

Trick bag

You've found the legendary teleportation devices of Rivellon!
解鎖於 2015 年 1 月 30 日 下午 8:57

Fields of regret

A certain potion wore off and that had some consequences...
解鎖於 2015 年 2 月 16 日 上午 8:55

Caught in the game

You tried to sneak past the guards... And failed!
解鎖於 2015 年 2 月 9 日 上午 12:56

The world needs guts

You found a job for the unemployed with the Fabulous Five!
解鎖於 2015 年 2 月 10 日 下午 9:53

Model citizen

You returned the mayor's mighty staff.
解鎖於 2015 年 2 月 14 日 下午 1:21

It could be mine

You kept Cecil's staff for yourself.
解鎖於 2015 年 2 月 14 日 下午 1:20

No more mister nice guy

You delivered the will to Marisa... After changing it in your favour.
解鎖於 2015 年 2 月 24 日 上午 8:13

The one that got away

Esmeralda was freed from prison.
解鎖於 2015 年 2 月 13 日 下午 4:57

Suspicious minds

You've found your primary suspect.
解鎖於 2015 年 1 月 31 日 上午 11:52

I walked with a zombie

You defeated Evelyn and found Councillor Jake.
解鎖於 2015 年 2 月 13 日 下午 4:50

The mind is a terrible thing to test

You passed the test! Well, one of many.
解鎖於 2015 年 1 月 31 日 下午 8:42

Wrecking ball

You destroyed Snorri's ball outside of the time limit.
解鎖於 2015 年 2 月 6 日 下午 10:04

Live undead

You informed Aureus about the source of the undead.
解鎖於 2015 年 2 月 20 日 上午 2:06

Man on the silver mountain

You escorted the whole party safely to Silverglen.
解鎖於 2015 年 2 月 20 日 上午 3:39

Escape

You safely returned to the surface.
解鎖於 2015 年 5 月 1 日 下午 10:42

Leave my girl alone

You saved Bonnie!
解鎖於 2015 年 2 月 20 日 下午 3:08

Kingdom come

You made Archibald king of the trolls.
解鎖於 2015 年 9 月 11 日 上午 2:48

Locked in

You made it so that Loic couldn't escape and had to fight you alone.
解鎖於 2015 年 5 月 8 日 下午 12:58

Keelhauled

You killed the ghost of Pontius Pirate.
解鎖於 2015 年 2 月 7 日 上午 3:31

Well, well, well

You have united the well brothers.
解鎖於 2015 年 4 月 26 日 上午 3:13

The mirror inside

You have solved the puzzle that we call the Mirror Dungeon puzzle.
解鎖於 2015 年 2 月 7 日 上午 11:46

You and me

Sam and Maxine are going to be wed!
解鎖於 2015 年 2 月 7 日 上午 4:31

Undeath is just the beginning

You told Arhu about Thelyron's machinations.
解鎖於 2015 年 2 月 20 日 上午 2:08

Whisky in the jar

You brewed a fine whisky for Hershel.
解鎖於 2015 年 9 月 11 日 上午 6:13

Take no prisoners

You rescued the prisoners and helped them escape.
解鎖於 2015 年 9 月 11 日 上午 8:14

Find the White Witch

You have rescued the White Witch.
解鎖於 2015 年 4 月 26 日 上午 1:47

Into the Void

You have met the Conduit.
解鎖於 2015 年 3 月 7 日 上午 3:19

Forged in fire

And water. And air. And earth.
解鎖於 2015 年 4 月 26 日 上午 1:28

Gimme shelter

You have saved the Homestead at the Shelter Plane at the End of Time.
解鎖於 2015 年 9 月 11 日 上午 2:38

Peace sells

You found a way to open the barrier without harming any mushrooms.
解鎖於 2015 年 2 月 21 日 下午 2:57

Headlines

You talked to Icara and learned more about Leandra's plans.
解鎖於 2015 年 4 月 26 日 上午 1:54

Wicked young man

You have killed Arhu to get hold of the soulforge repair ritual.
解鎖於 2015 年 9 月 21 日 下午 11:03

To hell with the devil

You have killed Cassandra to get hold of the soulforge repair ritual.
解鎖於 2015 年 9 月 21 日 下午 9:50

Feeble screams from forests unknown

You have safely entered Phantom Forest.
解鎖於 2015 年 9 月 21 日 下午 6:46

The wizard

You have found Zandalor.
解鎖於 2015 年 9 月 27 日 下午 6:51

Raw deal

You have made a deal with the demon Balberith.
解鎖於 2015 年 9 月 27 日 上午 2:30

The declaration of indifference

You have offered one of your own to the demon Balberith.
解鎖於 2015 年 9 月 27 日 上午 2:38

Run down the devil

You have destroyed Balberith.
解鎖於 2015 年 9 月 23 日 下午 6:33

Sleeping village

You made it into Hunter's Edge.
解鎖於 2015 年 9 月 11 日 上午 3:52

Amazing

You have solved Bellegar's maze.
解鎖於 2015 年 9 月 23 日 下午 5:51

The system has failed

You sent the Watch on a wild goose chase.
解鎖於 2015 年 9 月 21 日 下午 3:13

Disciples of the watch

You sent the Watch after those annoying imps.
解鎖於 2015 年 9 月 21 日 下午 3:09

Grizzled finale

You have made it into the Source Temple.
解鎖於 2015 年 9 月 27 日 下午 5:53

Skull crushing finale

You have finished the Trial of Ascension.
解鎖於 2015 年 9 月 27 日 下午 6:46

Baaaah.

You have met the legendary weresheep!
解鎖於 2015 年 9 月 21 日 下午 11:08

Sacrifice

You came face-to-face with Mangoth himself. MANGOTH!
解鎖於 2015 年 7 月 20 日 上午 4:35

Time to kill

You have created a spell that makes Death Knights vulnerable.
解鎖於 2015 年 7 月 20 日 上午 5:37

Push it

You pushed this one button we wanted you to push. Congratulations!
解鎖於 2015 年 2 月 7 日 上午 2:54

Grande finale

You have totally, completely, and utterly finished the game! Woooo!!!!1
解鎖於 2015 年 9 月 27 日 下午 8:06

Captain Jack

You found a job for the unemployed. They will work for Captain Jack.
解鎖於 2015 年 1 月 30 日 下午 9:31

Brutal truth

You told Aureus that his soldiers are cowards.
解鎖於 2015 年 2 月 13 日 下午 1:30

Zero the hero

You lied to Aureus and said that his soldiers are true heroes.
解鎖於 2015 年 2 月 13 日 下午 1:29

Mister nice guy

You delivered Blossius' will to Marisa totally unaltered.
解鎖於 2015 年 2 月 20 日 上午 3:48

Fabulous disaster

The Fabulous Five packed their bags and left town.
解鎖於 2015 年 2 月 7 日 下午 1:29

Forgiven

You advised Desdemona to forgive Samson.
解鎖於 2015 年 2 月 7 日 上午 4:18

Unforgiven

You advised Desdemona not to forgive Samson.
解鎖於 2015 年 2 月 16 日 上午 12:18

Echoes from the past

You talked Ebenezer into... fighting you.
解鎖於 2015 年 4 月 26 日 上午 3:52

Voices from the past

You talked Ebenezer into... Not going to the Hall of Echoes.
解鎖於 2015 年 5 月 1 日 下午 12:55

You keep me rockin

You kept the Tenebrium for yourself.
解鎖於 2015 年 5 月 4 日 上午 11:20

Truth be told

Get Brandon to tell you the truth about the mining guild.
解鎖於 2015 年 5 月 1 日 下午 10:47

Team roller

You thwarted Billeh Gahr's trap with teamwork.
解鎖於 2015 年 2 月 7 日 上午 1:53