過去 2 週的遊戲時數:
0h

檢視全球成就統計資料
您必須先登入才能互相比較這些統計資料
已達成 63 / 63(100%)項成就:
個人成就
 

Shell shock

You met a talking shell called Ishmashell.
解鎖於 2016 年 9 月 25 日 上午 6:34

Is anyone home?

You defeated the four elemental demons, unlocking the prison of...
解鎖於 2016 年 9 月 25 日 上午 6:34

Trick bag

You've found the legendary teleportation devices of Rivellon!
解鎖於 2016 年 9 月 25 日 上午 6:34

Fields of regret

A certain potion wore off and that had some consequences...
解鎖於 2016 年 9 月 25 日 上午 6:34

Caught in the game

You tried to sneak past the guards... And failed!
解鎖於 2016 年 9 月 25 日 上午 6:34

The world needs guts

You found a job for the unemployed with the Fabulous Five!
解鎖於 2016 年 9 月 25 日 上午 6:34

Model citizen

You returned the mayor's mighty staff.
解鎖於 2016 年 9 月 25 日 上午 6:34

It could be mine

You kept Cecil's staff for yourself.
解鎖於 2016 年 9 月 25 日 上午 6:34

No more mister nice guy

You delivered the will to Marisa... After changing it in your favour.
解鎖於 2016 年 9 月 25 日 上午 6:34

The one that got away

Esmeralda was freed from prison.
解鎖於 2016 年 9 月 25 日 上午 6:34

Suspicious minds

You've found your primary suspect.
解鎖於 2016 年 9 月 25 日 上午 6:34

I walked with a zombie

You defeated Evelyn and found Councillor Jake.
解鎖於 2016 年 9 月 25 日 上午 6:34

The mind is a terrible thing to test

You passed the test! Well, one of many.
解鎖於 2016 年 9 月 25 日 上午 6:34

Wrecking ball

You destroyed Snorri's ball outside of the time limit.
解鎖於 2016 年 9 月 25 日 上午 6:34

Live undead

You informed Aureus about the source of the undead.
解鎖於 2016 年 9 月 25 日 上午 6:34

Man on the silver mountain

You escorted the whole party safely to Silverglen.
解鎖於 2016 年 9 月 25 日 上午 6:34

Escape

You safely returned to the surface.
解鎖於 2016 年 9 月 25 日 上午 6:34

Leave my girl alone

You saved Bonnie!
解鎖於 2016 年 9 月 25 日 上午 6:34

Kingdom come

You made Archibald king of the trolls.
解鎖於 2016 年 9 月 25 日 上午 6:34

Locked in

You made it so that Loic couldn't escape and had to fight you alone.
解鎖於 2016 年 9 月 25 日 上午 6:34

Keelhauled

You killed the ghost of Pontius Pirate.
解鎖於 2016 年 9 月 25 日 上午 6:34

Well, well, well

You have united the well brothers.
解鎖於 2016 年 9 月 25 日 上午 6:34

The mirror inside

You have solved the puzzle that we call the Mirror Dungeon puzzle.
解鎖於 2016 年 9 月 25 日 上午 6:34

You and me

Sam and Maxine are going to be wed!
解鎖於 2016 年 9 月 25 日 上午 6:34

Undeath is just the beginning

You told Arhu about Thelyron's machinations.
解鎖於 2016 年 9 月 25 日 上午 6:34

Whisky in the jar

You brewed a fine whisky for Hershel.
解鎖於 2016 年 9 月 25 日 上午 6:34

Take no prisoners

You rescued the prisoners and helped them escape.
解鎖於 2016 年 9 月 25 日 上午 6:34

Find the White Witch

You have rescued the White Witch.
解鎖於 2016 年 9 月 25 日 上午 6:34

Into the Void

You have met the Conduit.
解鎖於 2016 年 9 月 25 日 上午 6:34

Forged in fire

And water. And air. And earth.
解鎖於 2016 年 9 月 25 日 上午 6:34

Gimme shelter

You have saved the Homestead at the Shelter Plane at the End of Time.
解鎖於 2016 年 9 月 25 日 上午 6:34

Peace sells

You found a way to open the barrier without harming any mushrooms.
解鎖於 2016 年 9 月 25 日 上午 6:34

Headlines

You talked to Icara and learned more about Leandra's plans.
解鎖於 2016 年 9 月 25 日 上午 6:34

Wicked young man

You have killed Arhu to get hold of the soulforge repair ritual.
解鎖於 2016 年 9 月 25 日 上午 6:34

To hell with the devil

You have killed Cassandra to get hold of the soulforge repair ritual.
解鎖於 2016 年 9 月 25 日 上午 6:34

Feeble screams from forests unknown

You have safely entered Phantom Forest.
解鎖於 2016 年 9 月 25 日 上午 6:34

The wizard

You have found Zandalor.
解鎖於 2016 年 9 月 25 日 上午 6:34

Raw deal

You have made a deal with the demon Balberith.
解鎖於 2016 年 9 月 25 日 上午 6:34

The declaration of indifference

You have offered one of your own to the demon Balberith.
解鎖於 2016 年 9 月 25 日 上午 6:34

Run down the devil

You have destroyed Balberith.
解鎖於 2016 年 9 月 25 日 上午 6:34

Sleeping village

You made it into Hunter's Edge.
解鎖於 2016 年 9 月 25 日 上午 6:34

Amazing

You have solved Bellegar's maze.
解鎖於 2016 年 9 月 25 日 上午 6:34

The system has failed

You sent the Watch on a wild goose chase.
解鎖於 2016 年 9 月 25 日 上午 6:34

Disciples of the watch

You sent the Watch after those annoying imps.
解鎖於 2016 年 9 月 25 日 上午 6:34

Grizzled finale

You have made it into the Source Temple.
解鎖於 2016 年 9 月 25 日 上午 6:34

Skull crushing finale

You have finished the Trial of Ascension.
解鎖於 2016 年 9 月 25 日 上午 6:34

Baaaah.

You have met the legendary weresheep!
解鎖於 2016 年 9 月 25 日 上午 6:34

Sacrifice

You came face-to-face with Mangoth himself. MANGOTH!
解鎖於 2016 年 9 月 25 日 上午 6:34

Time to kill

You have created a spell that makes Death Knights vulnerable.
解鎖於 2016 年 9 月 25 日 上午 6:34

Push it

You pushed this one button we wanted you to push. Congratulations!
解鎖於 2016 年 9 月 25 日 上午 6:34

Grande finale

You have totally, completely, and utterly finished the game! Woooo!!!!1
解鎖於 2016 年 9 月 25 日 上午 6:34

Captain Jack

You found a job for the unemployed. They will work for Captain Jack.
解鎖於 2016 年 9 月 25 日 上午 6:34

Brutal truth

You told Aureus that his soldiers are cowards.
解鎖於 2016 年 9 月 25 日 上午 6:34

Zero the hero

You lied to Aureus and said that his soldiers are true heroes.
解鎖於 2016 年 9 月 25 日 上午 6:34

Mister nice guy

You delivered Blossius' will to Marisa totally unaltered.
解鎖於 2016 年 9 月 25 日 上午 6:34

Fabulous disaster

The Fabulous Five packed their bags and left town.
解鎖於 2016 年 9 月 25 日 上午 6:34

Forgiven

You advised Desdemona to forgive Samson.
解鎖於 2016 年 9 月 25 日 上午 6:34

Unforgiven

You advised Desdemona not to forgive Samson.
解鎖於 2016 年 9 月 25 日 上午 6:34

Echoes from the past

You talked Ebenezer into... fighting you.
解鎖於 2016 年 9 月 25 日 上午 6:34

Voices from the past

You talked Ebenezer into... Not going to the Hall of Echoes.
解鎖於 2016 年 9 月 25 日 上午 6:34

You keep me rockin

You kept the Tenebrium for yourself.
解鎖於 2016 年 9 月 25 日 上午 6:34

Truth be told

Get Brandon to tell you the truth about the mining guild.
解鎖於 2016 年 9 月 25 日 上午 6:34

Team roller

You thwarted Billeh Gahr's trap with teamwork.
解鎖於 2016 年 9 月 25 日 上午 6:34