help
can you unban for this email new user it was my dad's friend who got me banned in cs go and I've spent a lot of money so please could you unban me because it was my dad's friend who used hacks and got me banned and has spent a lot of money s please
< >
Showing 1-12 of 12 comments
Snaggle 16 Jul @ 3:20am 
No.
aaa, haven't seen my dads friend story in a while, also haven't seen my uncle one in long time. but then again. doesn't matter who used the account. the account security is your responsibility and ban as old as yours will not be removed. bans cannot be appealed or removed. only steam users on here
If you use an existing mail on creating a new account you'll be WARNED several times if you still continue that on YOU. Also no one gives a damn how much money you spent.
blunus 16 Jul @ 4:38am 
https://gtm.you1.cn/discussions/forum/9/6733519464636450419/

Changing your poorest story doesn't change the answer. Your game ban still has nothing to do with this forum.
100 USD inventory sad HAHA ^^
Originally posted by biltema__:
can you unban for this email new user it was my dad's friend who got me banned in cs go and I've spent a lot of money so please could you unban me because it was my dad's friend who used hacks and got me banned and has spent a lot of money s please

They knew you were on a trip, used your account to cheat. I would report it to the police since you seem to have evidence.
Originally posted by Wock73:
Originally posted by The Living Tribunal:

They knew you were on a trip, used your account to cheat. I would report it to the police since you seem to have evidence.
Doesn’t change anything as far as his ban. Your suggestion goes outside the realm of anything Valve related
I didn't state the ban would be affected. Based on the fact they stated they were on vacation and their dad's friend happen to cause the ban it is likely they waited until the op was gone to do so, but that is speculation.

no need for the fake story bro.

you already tried a different one before. https://gtm.you1.cn/app/730/discussions/0/1696046976474553568/

and for all your complaints about cheating, it looks like when you couldn't beat them, you decided to join them.

The upside is that they convinced you that the anti cheats are not working. Surprise!

You've already proven you aren't going to play this game without cheating. Why stick around? its time to stop. go play a different game. go do something else. its time to accept it.

EDIT: socket wrench of pestilence 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Last edited by Hammer Of Evil; 18 Jul @ 1:14am
Originally posted by Wock73:
Originally posted by The Living Tribunal:
I didn't state the ban would be affected. Based on the fact they stated they were on vacation and their dad's friend happen to cause the ban it is likely they waited until the op was gone to do so, but that is speculation.
Right, except that you veered off topic with the “go to the police” advice. As far as your speculation, you could very well be right. Though I disagree with it, I also have nothing to refute it either, other than the fact that, by design, people that are banned tend to lie……

That is my speculation, having OP go to the police in regards to his Steam account being breached is (IMO) the equivalent of suggesting to contact support to appeal an unappealable ban. In the end, it is a huge waste of time for everyone involved.

As far as his computer being breached, sure, he may have something to pursue but it is not VAC related and therefore off topic

Edit to add: as Blunus above and Socket Wrench of Pestilence below replied, OP was caught in a few lies already. Not saying he is lying this time around, his prior lies prevent me for giving him any benefit of the doubt
Op can pursue it if they wish.

The deleted posts seem to indicate you agree.
Last edited by The Living Tribunal; 27 Jul @ 12:33pm

you are a first time CS2 player, because welcome real cheats! must remain banned.

Your game ban has nothing to do with VAC or this forum.
cry more
< >
Showing 1-12 of 12 comments
Per page: 1530 50

Date Posted: 16 Jul @ 3:19am