Разблокировка CS:GO
Здраствуйте,меня зовут Андрей,мне очень жаль,что я был так глуп инеопытен,и не задумывался о последствиях на тот момент когда я получил вак бан мне было 12лет,я хотел сказать вам,что мне бы очень хотелось что-бы свершили чудо и сняли этот вак.Я набрался опыта и разума и вот собираюсь поступать в университет.И я верю что вы сжалитесь над глупый ребёнком который хотел повеселится. Я до конца не понимал как на самом деле огромна выглядит площадка стим и верю,что в этой большой компании есть люди с большим и добрым сердцем. С большой надеждой жду ответа)
Hello, my name is Andrey, I am very sorry that I was so stupid and inexperienced, and did not think about the consequences at the time when I received the vac ban I was 12 years old, I wanted to tell you that I would really like to have a miracle performed and this vac was removed.I have gained experience and intelligence, and now I'm going to go to university.And I believe that you will take pity on a stupid kid who wanted to have fun. I didn't fully understand how huge the steam platform really looks and I believe that there are people with big and kind hearts in this big company.
I am waiting for an answer with great hope)
< >
Showing 1-11 of 11 comments
wanetage 15 Jul @ 4:47pm 
Your ban ain't gonna be lifted, that's not how it works.

If you want to play CS2, you can create a new Steam account.
Vamp 15 Jul @ 4:48pm 
Originally posted by †DRAGON†:
And I believe that you will take pity
They never have and never will.
Akira 15 Jul @ 11:55pm 
В будущем сможешь скрыть табличку. Но бан это как клеймо)
AORTA 16 Jul @ 12:45am 
А,как скрыть?
Originally posted by †DRAGON†:
А,как скрыть?
Примерно через 1000 дней сама скроется
AORTA 16 Jul @ 1:12am 
Чекни, мой профиль тогда.
AORTA 16 Jul @ 1:13am 
И вопрос платный разбан это- всё обман?
Платный разбан это обман. Все вак баны навсегда и никто их не снимет.
if you don't understand what permanent means, then you still need to learn. here is a lesson:
Permanent - forever
Valve has a ZERO tolerance policy and bans are permanent (gamebans and VAC)
Last edited by SpeedFreak1972; 16 Jul @ 3:47am
< >
Showing 1-11 of 11 comments
Per page: 1530 50

Date Posted: 15 Jul @ 4:24pm