I got blocked for nothing
five days ago I got banned for nothing even though I last played CS 9 days ago
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
Gold 24 Aug @ 6:48am 
This comment is awaiting analysis by our automated content check system. It will be temporarily hidden until we verify that it does not contain harmful content (e.g. links to websites that attempt to steal information).
blunus 24 Aug @ 8:24am 
Your game ban has nothing to do with this forum. Game bans are delayed.
Originally posted by Bobert:
five days ago I got banned for nothing even though I last played CS 9 days ago
And as of my post here, 2 hours ago you posted here for nothing.

1. It's a game ban. There is red text on your profile stating it is a game ban. There is an "info" button next to that red text clearly explaining it is a game ban.

It's not a VAC ban.

2. No matter what ban your account has, posting about it here accomplishes nothing. We are just regular users, and can only pass on information that is already available to you from using that "info" button. After all, that's why it was put there.

3. Even if it WAS a VAC ban, even though it isn't, having a VAC ban applied to your account days after playing is perfectly normal. That's how VAC works. VAC bans are delayed, and can possibly be delayed for weeks.

4. Use the pinned threads so you can better educate yourself on how these totally different anticheat systems even work.

5. Even if it was a VAC ban, which it isn't, you cannot even appeal VAC bans to Steam Support. The VAC system is fully automated, and this is not an appeal forum for any VAC bans.
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
Per page: 1530 50