Why was I given a VAC ban in CS 2?
I ask you to review my VAC ban in CS 2 again and if anything to remove it from me, they gave it away for nothing, I play without cheats, I'm ready to pass the test even, I noticed from the appeals that I wasn't the only one who was given a VAC just like that
Last edited by ★_LegenDa_★; 24 Aug @ 5:28am
< >
Showing 1-12 of 12 comments
Zarineth 24 Aug @ 5:31am 
Here is all you need to know about your GAME ban:
https://gtm.you1.cn/helpsteam/en/faqs/view/4E54-0B96-D0A4-1557
Originally posted by Zarineth:
But I didn't even violate any of this, the VAC ban turned out by mistake, I played without cheats, I didn't bypass anything, I didn't cheat anyone, it's just not fair, people who play with cheats don't ban them, but block normal people, I ask you to review my VAC ban again and, if possible, then remove it It's off me
Zarineth 24 Aug @ 5:51am 
Originally posted by ★_LegenDa_★:
But I didn't even violate any of this, the VAC ban turned out by mistake, I played without cheats, I didn't bypass anything, I didn't cheat anyone, it's just not fair, people who play with cheats don't ban them, but block normal people, I ask you to review my VAC ban again and, if possible, then remove it It's off me
Again, you have a GAME ban, that can be issued for things, that aren't cheating. Valve don't accept appeals.

Also keep in mind, that it's user forum and no one from Valve ever checks here.
Last edited by Zarineth; 24 Aug @ 5:54am
Again, you have a GAME ban, that can be issued for things, that aren't cheating. Valve don't accept appeals.

I was told that I could write here, so I'm writing
Zarineth 24 Aug @ 5:58am 

I was told that I could write here, so I'm writing
Not sure who told you that. This is not an appeal forum. It is also dedicated to VAC and your ban have nothing to do with it.
Lufia 24 Aug @ 6:03am 
Game ban in CS2 = Permanent and will never be removed, not even by support.

In addition, the Vac forum is not there to ask for the lifting of vac bans.

Above all, your game ban has absolutely nothing to do with the vac forum and, as I said, it is forever.
Vamp 24 Aug @ 6:04am 
I was told that I could write here
Who told you that?
Originally posted by Vamp:
I was told that I could write here
Who told you that?
If you would like to discuss Valve's anti-cheat with the community, you can do so here.
Zarineth 24 Aug @ 6:15am 
Who told you that?
If you would like to discuss Valve's anti-cheat with the community, you can do so here.
And what your thread have to do with VAC, aside of the fact you are mistaking your GAME ban with VAC ban? Also where it says it's a place to file appeals?
Last edited by Zarineth; 24 Aug @ 6:17am
Gold 24 Aug @ 6:19am 
Who told you that?
To discuss about VAC, not about bans or GAME BANS for that matter.
The link below shows the results of your latest tracked games:

https://csstats.gg/player/76561199565387787

Your stats suggest using cheats to achieve 13:1 victory and a K/d of 2 with 100 hours played.
Vamp 24 Aug @ 8:14am 
Who told you that?
Yes it says "discuss" and "community"
all we can do regarding vac bans is discuss how nice and automated they are, and tell the occasional person with a vac error to reboot his computer.
but sadly 95% of the time we have to write "you don't have a vac ban, you have a game ban."

I noticed from the appeals that I wasn't the only one who was given a VAC just like that
Oh they're all lying, seriously. Everybody with a vac ban is lying about not using cheats or lending out their account or leaking their credentials on skin trading sites or falling for phishing scams.

that's the difference between a vac ban and a game ban, a vac ban is automated because like a virus scanner the system detected cheats being used with the account.
game ban means you can just as easily get banned for using a naughty word.
< >
Showing 1-12 of 12 comments
Per page: 1530 50