This topic has been locked
Vac ban on ark ascended
Honestly it is bs

Try and do the right thing and submit tickets and the tribe that obviously uses it to get ahead nothing happens which has been goin on for over a month. So you try to play fire with fire then you get in trouble. I have never cheated in a game until this one time because when the opposing enemy is blatantly taunting the people that want to play the game fair. Nothing seems to happen to them after all the tickets and video proof that has been submitted. Ark cheating in this game is out of hand and the devs do nothing. I googled and used hacks one time to even give us a fighting chance and how easy it was to even obtain.

Vac bans are impossible to appeal but if steam sees this in hopes of a waiver or just a suspension of the game I’d like to support. I never planned on using anything like that again and would like to continue. A permanent ban on a 1 time offense without a warning or timeout doesn’t seem fair
Last edited by NotoriousDrew; 7 Jul @ 9:26am
< >
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
Originally posted by NotoriousDrew:
Vac ban on ark ascended

Honestly it is bs

Try and do the right thing and submit tickets and the tribe that obviously uses it to get ahead nothing happens. So you try to play fire with fire then you get in trouble. I have never cheated in a game until this one time because when the opposing enemy is blatantly taunting the people that want to play the game fair. Nothing seems to happen to them after all the tickets and video proof that has been submitted. Ark cheating in this game is out of hand and the devs do nothing. I googled and used hacks one time to even give us a fighting chance and how easy it was to even obtain.

Vac bans are impossible to appeal but if steam sees this in hopes of a waiver or just a suspension of the game I’d like to support. I never planned on using anything like that again and would like to continue. A permanent ban on a 1 time offense without a warning or timeout doesn’t seem fair

You have a Game ban, not a VAC ban.

Nothing to do with VAC or this forum.

But the fact you admitted to cheating will mean the game devs will never remove the Game ban.

A permanent ban on a 1 time offense without a warning or timeout doesn’t seem fair

Yes, yes it does seem fair.

:cool_seagull:
Last edited by cSg|mc-Hotsauce; 7 Jul @ 9:28am
Originally posted by cSg|mc-Hotsauce:
Vac ban on ark ascended

Honestly it is bs

Try and do the right thing and submit tickets and the tribe that obviously uses it to get ahead nothing happens. So you try to play fire with fire then you get in trouble. I have never cheated in a game until this one time because when the opposing enemy is blatantly taunting the people that want to play the game fair. Nothing seems to happen to them after all the tickets and video proof that has been submitted. Ark cheating in this game is out of hand and the devs do nothing. I googled and used hacks one time to even give us a fighting chance and how easy it was to even obtain.

It shows vac ban on my profile
50 Cal 7 Jul @ 9:28am 
Well the case is cut and dried at least you are honest and say you cheated. But the ban is permanent, Its not a VAC ban but a game ban though. I dont understand why you would mess up an account with 220 games like that. Permanent display on your profile. Enjoy
Last edited by 50 Cal; 7 Jul @ 9:29am

No it does not.

1 game ban on record | Info
1 day(s) since last ban

Last edited by cSg|mc-Hotsauce; 7 Jul @ 9:29am

No it does not.

1 game ban on record | Info
1 day(s) since last ban

If it’s a game ban not a vac ban can the devs unban me if I try for an appeal?

No it does not.

Probably not. You literally rage cheated.

50 Cal 7 Jul @ 9:41am 

No it does not.

Setting you account to private does not hide the fair ban.
Originally posted by 50 Cal:

That's not the OPs doing. That is server issues.

50 Cal 7 Jul @ 9:49am 
Originally posted by 50 Cal:

That's not the OPs doing. That is server issues.

Ah okay well at least its good for him to be informed :steamhappy:
Katie 10 Jul @ 6:25am 
The Steam discussions aren't the appropriate place to dispute specific bans, please read the following FAQ
< >
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
Per page: 1530 50

Date Posted: 7 Jul @ 9:24am