Steam ID Mobile
Does anyone know how to find your Steam ID on mobile, without having to find it on PC?

I tried the way that Google recommends, but I don't want to have to pull out my laptop or go turn on my PC.

If anyone could help me in finding a way to find the string of 17 numbers for my Steam ID, I'd be extremely grateful!

Thank you! 💜
< >
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
Hit your profile picture, right on top of your mobile screen and scroll down to detail about your account. You'll see your Steam ID under your account name. It's a 17th digit code 😊
Last edited by Ionut Catalin Frasineanu; 9 Aug @ 12:00am
Kaifi 10 Aug @ 2:40am 
Well well well Lonut told that well. Deserves an appreciation :steamthumbsup:
Originally posted by Kaifi:
Well well well Lonut told that well. Deserves an appreciation :steamthumbsup:
Thx. I wonder why she need that code. You can do nothing with him anyway.🤔
Some people forget what it is after they add a custom URL.

:nkCool:
Originally posted by cSg|mc-Hotsauce:

I see. Thx for clarification 🙏
LizReszke 12 Aug @ 10:53pm 
Originally posted by Ionut Catalin Frasineanu:
Hit your profile picture, right on top of your mobile screen and scroll down to detail about your account. You'll see your Steam ID under your account name. It's a 17th digit code 😊
Thank you so much for showing me how to do it. I actually forgot what I needed it for, but I know I needed it for a reason. The reason why will come back to me... I'm just blanking right now. 😬🥴

But I definitely appreciate it!
LizReszke 12 Aug @ 10:55pm 
Originally posted by LizReszke:
Originally posted by Ionut Catalin Frasineanu:
Thank you so much for showing me how to do it. I actually forgot what I needed it for, but I know I needed it for a reason. The reason why will come back to me... I'm just blanking right now. 😬🥴

But I definitely appreciate it!
Ah! I remember! It's stupid, but the reason I needed it was to see that on HowLongToBeat, you need your 17 digit steam ID to see how long it'll take to finish all the games in your library. It was just something I was curious about!
LizReszke 12 Aug @ 10:59pm 
This is the information I got from HowLongToBeat on the amount of time it'll take to beat all the games in my library, as well as the time I've spent playing said games in my library.

» Time to Beat «
» Remaining:
» 258 Days 9 Hours
» Total:
» 330 Days 21 Hours

» Time Played «
» Single-Player:
» 72 Days 13 Hours
» Total:
» 79 Days 4 Hours

I just thought it was information that's interesting.
Last edited by LizReszke; 12 Aug @ 11:01pm
LizReszke 12 Aug @ 11:00pm 
Originally posted by cSg|mc-Hotsauce:

This is most definitely something that's true. Since using a custom URL, I didn't know how to find my SteamID anywhere that wasn't on PC.
< >
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
Per page: 1530 50