Unable to load Android app hangs on loading parental settings
I'm unable to use my android app to login to the steam website because the Android app doesn't finish loading. It hangs on loading parental settings (there should be none). Since you require that device to login to the website what do you expect me to do?
< >
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
I have the same issue, samsung galaxy S10e
im having same issue no help to get it fiked it has been loading for 20 hours
same issue, i just noticed.
It was doing that to me earlier. I closed out, went to google play, and saw it was the only app with an update. After I did that, it seemed to work.
I have been having this same issue since July 6th as well (Pixel 7). No resolution yet. App is fully up to date: 3.9.0.
debaser 2 Aug @ 3:22pm 
Same problem. Tried uninstalling mobile app and reinstalling and logging in, but when logging in for the first time it asks for the Steam Guard code. How can I get the code if I can't get into the app? (self-referential loop). Tried email recovery but similar problem (wants steam guard code). Luckily I was still logged into the actual Steam desktop app so I disabled the authenticator from there using a recovery code I had thankfully written down a long time ago. Nice one Steam, whoever designed the authentication system is a f*ckin genius.
Last edited by debaser; 2 Aug @ 3:24pm
Originally posted by hisaksson420:
I have the same issue, samsung galaxy S10e
reddy
< >
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
Per page: 1530 50