Spo 16 Mar, 2023 @ 9:23am
Steam App invalid credentials
I recently deauthorized all devices on my desktop due to a possible security (through API) breach. When I did this, my authenticator app stopped working. I am able to get a code to sign in but notifications and confirmations do not load. It says "Invalid credentials supplied." I have messaged support and they essentially did nothing. I cannot afford to delete and redownload the app due to the trade limitation of 15 days I would receive. Does anyone have a solution? Appreciate and responses in advance.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 39 comments
cSg|mc-Hotsauce 16 Mar, 2023 @ 9:41am 
Deauthorizing all devices on your PC means you deauthorized your mobile authenticator. You will need to perform a new install and take the 15 restriction for deauthorizing it.

:qr:
Spo 16 Mar, 2023 @ 9:42am 
Originally posted by cSg|mc-Hotsauce:
Deauthorizing all devices on your PC means you deauthorized your mobile authenticator. You will need to perform a new install and take the 15 restriction for deauthorizing it.

:qr:
I have deauthed from the desktop before and never had this issue. Weird
татарчик 9 Apr, 2023 @ 2:36am 
на русском можно?
Jiling 9 Apr, 2023 @ 3:35am 
Doing that you have logged out from your phone...

If you have this issue, just go to "add another account" section and log in with the same account. This should fix the problem.

Rate if helped, thanks.
Last edited by Jiling; 9 Apr, 2023 @ 3:36am
420Papi 10 Apr, 2023 @ 3:10am 
Originally posted by Jiling:

If you have this issue, just go to "add another account" section and log in with the same account. This should fix the problem.

Rate if helped, thanks.

I had the same problem and i just did what you wrote and it worked. I Can see my confirmations again and see my friends and inventory and nothing of this worked before. Thanks.
Azurée 10 Apr, 2023 @ 4:09am 

Rate if helped, thanks.

:100percent:
Lengran 12 Apr, 2023 @ 6:31pm 

Rate if helped, thanks.
Thank you so much my hero. You saved my day. <3

Rate if helped, thanks.
Thank you, you are my savior, it worked.
Arch Enemy 2 May, 2023 @ 4:03am 
evet
gravitY 15 May, 2023 @ 6:11pm 

Rate if helped, thanks.

YOU ARE A LIFE SAVER

thank you so much hahaha
Henry_Kisaragi72 15 May, 2023 @ 9:03pm 
It is a very difficult case for them to help you
farshad 29 May, 2023 @ 7:44am 

Rate if helped, thanks.
it actually worked, awesome dude
G3n3usYeet 30 May, 2023 @ 9:04am 

Rate if helped, thanks.
worked for me too, thanks :)
MORE>0 3 Jun, 2023 @ 1:30am 
worked! THANKS A LOT!
< >
Showing 1-15 of 39 comments
Per page: 1530 50