This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
Yosef 29 Jul, 2021 @ 1:36pm
Feedback on store improvements for smaller screens
The Steam Mobile team is working on making the store more mobile friendly and easier to read. This includes a new layout for store game pages. We’d like to know what you think about the recent changes. Please share feedback and report bugs in this forum. Thank you!

https://gtm.you1.cn/games/593110/announcements/detail/5095244170241810278
Last edited by Yosef; 29 Jul, 2021 @ 1:43pm
< >
Showing 1-15 of 710 comments
testman 29 Jul, 2021 @ 1:59pm 
yep, browsing Steam from mobile is now noticably better
thank you for making this
GravityVR 29 Jul, 2021 @ 2:25pm 
Первое впечатление - не очень. Всё какое-то огромное, скомканное и не очень хорошо работающее
BodaMat 29 Jul, 2021 @ 3:29pm 
New mobile design is so beautiful ❤️ I love it. Much better and easier see and navigate. Waiting new design for whole store for different devices.
Zakin19 29 Jul, 2021 @ 3:31pm 
Please make a function to turn it off. Please...
Bavuett 29 Jul, 2021 @ 4:19pm 
Great design overall. Please, now change the rest of the store (home-page, etc.) to match your new UI. And the rest of the client too, but I know that it requires time.

Keep up the excellent work!
GNUgit 29 Jul, 2021 @ 5:14pm 
Glad to finally see an option to share the pages.

Layout looks great also.

Will fullscreen popout work in the new version?
Last edited by GNUgit; 29 Jul, 2021 @ 9:08pm
boba 29 Jul, 2021 @ 5:25pm 
I'm really excited to see Steam mobile getting some love after so many years!

A few things I have feedback on:

- To start off, the main game info (banner, title, short description, etc.) feels like it could somehow be condensed a bit more. Right now I really like how it's front and center, but it's a bit *too* front and center.

- The "about this game" section feels too shoved to the bottom. Usually, it's right under the "add to cart" button. The features and links & info section, among other things, feel super awkward placed between the purchase button and the game information. Perhaps it could be a dropdown or tab of some sort. I'm just throwing around ideas, but you get what I mean.

- This is more of a minor one, but the wishlist button takes up a lot of space. This isn't bad by any means, but I feel like there could be a better way to display it with the other buttons (follow, ignore, etc.)

I really love what I see so far! I hope you can manage to strike a good balance with positioning and all that. Keep it up!

(If there's anything I can do to elaborate, please let me know :piku:)
LowJack_VA1 29 Jul, 2021 @ 5:49pm 
Originally posted by boba:
I'm really excited to see Steam mobile getting some love after so many years!
I know, I was convinced Valve stopped caring about the mobile and I couldn't be more happy to be proven wrong.
max 29 Jul, 2021 @ 6:45pm 
Tested on Android 10 - Display - 6.2 - 1600x720

https://gtm.you1.cn/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2560835409 (primary vision)
Sorry for the language in Brazilian Portuguese, I was too lazy to change in time.

https://gtm.you1.cn/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2560843047 (secondary vision)

Things i didn't like / can add

• Not related to the mobile version itself, but because the linux logo is the steam logo? Sometimes I get confused (of course we have steamOS) but I wanted the TUX!

• By clicking on write an Review about the game, the ''Help Formatting'' text is not translated (I did not check in other languages, besides the Brazilian Portuguese - when clicking, it goes to another part of steam with outdated and deporpocional look, I had to see each part zooming

• When clicking on package information, I see the pc steam interface / Show similar games also has the same effect

when clicking on any review's, I see the ''yes'' and ''no'' buttons broken's / also has the old interface / the report button looks as blurry and with a color not as white as the others

• When I click the share option, I see misaligned icons

• They could add the company logo next to the name

• All letters on top of widgets could be bold

• The Review's are in a non-strategy position, they could put it above the wishlist (Lista De Desejos)

https://gtm.you1.cn/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2560836154

Steam Mobile Version: 2.3.13 / 6549178

STEPS
Settings > App preferences > Steam preferences > Privacy Setting's

RESULT'S
Privacy Options do not load

EXPECTED
Be able to change your privacy settings from the privacy settings button
Last edited by max; 29 Jul, 2021 @ 6:46pm
Магазин теперь на телефоне выглядит офигенно и современно
max 29 Jul, 2021 @ 10:59pm 
Originally posted by курнул шмоук:
Магазин теперь на телефоне выглядит офигенно и современно

Почувствуйте силу лорда Гейба Ньюэлла!
Archael 30 Jul, 2021 @ 7:46am 
Would appreciate if the change screenshot button didn't get removed, now you need to manually select what screenshot you want to view
André 30 Jul, 2021 @ 8:17am 
There’re UX issues, the list with videos/screenshots is scrollable, but there’s no indication that it’s scrollable (e.g. arrows, scrollbar, or right element that’s not fully visible on screen)
smokeldogg 30 Jul, 2021 @ 9:03am 
I'm really digging the new look on my phone, great work guys.

***Now you just need to bring Steam to Playstation!

Aptreis24 30 Jul, 2021 @ 11:01am 
It's not showing properly on Samsung a52(wrong aspect ratio ?). There are black bars on top and bottom of the screen. Furthermore, titles are not shown properly when browsing "general discussion".
< >
Showing 1-15 of 710 comments
Per page: 1530 50