Age of Mithology retold
I just bought AOM retold 64 dollars version,and i cant see download or installation button ? its 16.07.2024 whats happening
Last edited by buff_me_pleasenow; 16 Jul @ 2:57am
< >
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
it is in prepurchase phase, you can't download it yet. as per page, advanced access starts 28 August 2024, so i take it, that is when you can download and play. if not then 04 September 2024. also depends on what package you got, by the looks on the page, the standard one is 04 september 2024
Last edited by JacquesPatat; 16 Jul @ 2:52am
love1y 16 Jul @ 3:45am 
i donto
Originally posted by JacquesPatat:
it is in prepurchase phase, you can't download it yet. as per page, advanced access starts 28 August 2024, so i take it, that is when you can download and play. if not then 04 September 2024. also depends on what package you got, by the looks on the page, the standard one is 04 september 2024
https://gtm.you1.cn/storesteam/app/1934680/Age_of_Mythology_Retold/
Originally posted by buff_me_pleasenow:
I just bought AOM retold 64 dollars version,and i cant see download or installation button ? its 16.07.2024 whats happening

You need wait the day to be done when it offical releases or if they plan to make access for download only the loading maps similiar to what happened to cyberpunk 2077 for exemple, as JacquesPatat says

it may just depend on it.
And the actually data release for that game is 4/set./2024

so September 4th only, still long time for wait.
I cant believe ,i am playing this game for a years...2 days open beta why give use 10 days people want to buy this game ? i didnt know that until yesterday :(
Originally posted by buff_me_pleasenow:
I cant believe ,i am playing this game for a years...2 days open beta why give use 10 days people want to buy this game ? i didnt know that until yesterday :(
some companies gives closed/open beta for few days to select few people or people who registered for example on their website. but that doesn't mean they going to give the game for free, they can if they choose to do so. but if i read the store page, it clearly says pre-purchase age. now prepurchase means you get to buy the game now, but you have to wait for release date, as per the game store page clearly stipulates above the purchase options "Coming 4 Sep, 2024 this game plans to unlock in approximately 7 weeks" then it gives three payment options, prepurchase age of mythology retold premium upgrade & Prepurchase age of mythology retold premium edition - under it states "prepurchase this edition and play the game starting 7 days ahead of full release" and it gives a link for learnmore about advanced access https://gtm.you1.cn/helpsteam/en/faqs/view/453F-5C96-EAC2-9145
Last edited by JacquesPatat; 17 Jul @ 2:19am
I allready purchased AOM for 64 dollars.THanks for anwser :)
< >
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
Per page: 1530 50

Date Posted: 16 Jul @ 2:41am