Steam game not downloading properly
Whats up ya'll as the title says I am trying to download a game on steam but it isn't downloading properly. i started a discussion on another forum but was told to move it here so this is what happened so far:
The game downloaded to 100% but then got stuck for some time, I tried cancelling the download and it tried to cancel for around 13 hours with nothing changing. Clearing download cache did nothing except say I need to wait for the download to cancel. Afterwards I refreshed steam a bunch of times and nothing changed for a while but after a bunch of refreshes there was a critical error or something and steam shut down completely on its own. Opening steam again caused the download to restart and it is now sitting at 100% downloaded with a message that says it is stopping the download, but not cancelling it anymore. The game does not appear in any file browser, neither the one on my laptop or the steam local files browser.
After some more messing around I have gotten to the point where I can run the game but it is not installed or downloaded I think? I'm not entirely sure anymore
btw I use the windows version of steam on my mac
< >
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
alexmaru 30 Jun @ 6:46am 
"windows version of steam on my mac".

Use not "esync" in Whisky config.
Max R 30 Jun @ 12:18pm 
Originally posted by alexmaru:
"Use not "esync" in Whisky config.
bet
< >
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments