Dann 8 Feb, 2013 @ 5:16am
Half Life 2 Mod: Hunted
Hello. For the past few weeks I have been slowly developing my first ever mod known as Project: Hunted. I would just like to know if people are still interested in small-made sourcemods and, if so, would they be willing to try mine? Not much is in place yet, but all that is known for certain is that the style is a survival-horror, 20-30 minute game. Please post if you are interested, because I need to know if any work I put into this would be worth it.
< >
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
@Sjö 9 Feb, 2013 @ 4:08am 
hmm
Dann 12 Feb, 2013 @ 2:08pm 
What does, "hmm" mean?
Demented 15 Feb, 2013 @ 12:55am 
http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=95
The HL2/Source Third-Party Mods forum would doubtlessly be interested. Not sure how many people that amounts to, the most I hear about the HL2 mods community is from the clamor of Black Mesa.
leedonald54 15 Feb, 2013 @ 6:08pm 
I would love to try it & if can help I will try , One of the best mod that , to me is MENROVIE , not shure if spelled it right . Person from the Nerlands ,I think , at First Steam didn relly look at . Then they the met person in SanFrasisco at Show . and week latter he was working for STEAM , sorry key board acting funning . Microsoft as so many hands in the pot , it is know wounder the sorce is so bad .Doing out Sorce All over the world it is making the code to where it can be sold on the Blavk Market , I can see why Steam keep it thight and trying to go UNIUX. .

Slurpie 21 May, 2013 @ 11:27am 
sounds fun
Dann 21 May, 2013 @ 2:04pm 
Sorry, guys but I canceled production due to too many problems, not enough time, and to little knowledge.
< >
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
Per page: 1530 50