All Discussions > Steam Forums > Off Topic > Topic Details
Another Trump post: What do you think about DJ Vince?
For the VP? I'm not a fan of his beats personally. Too much House.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 15 comments
DJ Vince, more like DJ Wince.

jokes aside, I don't know who he is
I find it funny how he used to be a never Trumper and compared Trump to Hitler.
I prefer DJ Kahless, conquerer of Q'on'oS.
Dom 16 Jul @ 2:34am 
A good choice for his "Unified Reich", I suppose.
Xautos 16 Jul @ 2:41am 
D.J. Bowman, D.J. Carol, D.J. Hemel and D.J. Vance. I'll call him by his birth name.

Originally posted by Hairy Hands Harry:
I find it funny how he used to be a never Trumper and compared Trump to Hitler.

That's what happens in politics, an opportunity comes up and he takes it, even if it means pretending to be a Trump puppet. If Trump should die of natural causes the second hour into his second term as president after the voting later this year, then Bowman can take over and crucify Trump and do things his own way. Just you wait, he'd just looking for the chance to tarnish Trump's name when the way is clear to do so and boot out Trump Jr's from GOP.
Last edited by Xautos; 16 Jul @ 2:41am
Originally posted by Dom:
Is your only source of news really CNN?
Originally posted by Uncanny Moskvich:
Originally posted by Dom:
Is your only source of news really CNN?

Is your only source Faux News?
He is pretty hot :KaneLives:
Soren 16 Jul @ 3:29am 
I thought it was JD Vance, not DJ Vince? Also, doubt JD Vance will do anything for more voter appeal. Getting shot at didn't improve Trump's polling numbers either. I thought he'd gain a point or two from it. And Vance isn't winning anyone new over. So I doubt he'll increase Trump's polling either.
Originally posted by Soren:
Getting shot at didn't improve Trump's polling numbers either. I thought he'd gain a point or two from it.

Polls don't change in real time, it takes time to collect the information. We've only had a couple that were partially collected after the shooting. Although it's starting to look like the numbers may be more or less set at this point.
Soren 16 Jul @ 3:45am 
Originally posted by Saturn830:
Originally posted by Soren:
Getting shot at didn't improve Trump's polling numbers either. I thought he'd gain a point or two from it.

Polls don't change in real time, it takes time to collect the information. We've only had a couple that were partially collected after the shooting. Although it's starting to look like the numbers may be more or less set at this point.
They did polling since then and asked voters if the shooting made them change their mind. So far people said no in the polling. That could change sure. Just seems like now would be the most likely time to see change, not later.
Never heard of him. But i'm sure he will be a terrible vp cause he must be a terrible dj since i never heard of him.
Tortilla 16 Jul @ 3:58am 
I don't know who that is.
Nargo 16 Jul @ 5:00am 
He supports Israel and doesn't think it's sustainable to support Ukraine. Fair.
Donut 16 Jul @ 5:26am 
If maga leadership officially support Israel. Where are the 'free palestine' zoomers and why aren't they protesting at trump's hq?
Last edited by Donut; 16 Jul @ 5:27am
< >
Showing 1-15 of 15 comments
Per page: 1530 50

All Discussions > Steam Forums > Off Topic > Topic Details
Date Posted: 16 Jul @ 2:28am