All Discussions > Steam Forums > Off Topic > Topic Details
Born too late to explore the earth, born too early to explore the stars
Born just in time to watch the first manmade objects leave the solar system and talk to the generation that witnessed the first men on the moon
< >
Showing 1-15 of 48 comments
Raziel 16 Jul @ 2:12am 
What would you do if you had a proper spaceship that brings you to Mars and with the provided supplies you can live there, but you can never come back?
Originally posted by Raziel:
What would you do if you had a proper spaceship that brings you to Mars and with the provided supplies you can live there, but you can never come back?
If the mission is to lay the groundwork for a proper colony or terraforming I won't need to come back
You can still go to Mars with Musk.
Idk why people always talk about this as some kind of amazing achievement. It costs a huge amount of resources and what do we gain from it? Nothing at all. That's pretty stupid if you ask me.
Originally posted by Clown Syndrome:
Idk why people always talk about this as some kind of amazing achievement. It costs a huge amount of resources and what do we gain from it? Nothing at all. That's pretty stupid if you ask me.
I'm sorry you see it that way
Raziel 16 Jul @ 2:24am 
Originally posted by Wraith:
Born in the right time to join OT.

I hate that this is true
D. Flame 16 Jul @ 2:54am 
Originally posted by Calamari Toast:
Born just in time to watch the first manmade objects leave the solar system and talk to the generation that witnessed the first men on the moon
They also witnessed a giant ape climb the empire stat building. Also a kid in a magic chocolate factory.
DoomsDay 16 Jul @ 2:56am 
inter galactic traveling could be more energy consuming than the usual petrol fuel for military operation, have to plan for the energy trade in these long travels.
oldirty` 16 Jul @ 2:59am 
Originally posted by Clown Syndrome:
Who taught you how to hate?
80% of the Ocean depths are still unexplored, you better get on it, and find something worthwhile down there.
Originally posted by steven1mac:
80% of the Ocean depths are still unexplored, you better get on it, and find something worthwhile down there.
Good point. I have heard that's actually harder than space travel though. Kind of like how we've barely penetrated the earths crust with our deepest drills. I still think space colonization is higher priority
Last edited by Caldari Ghost; 16 Jul @ 3:03am
Reddari 16 Jul @ 3:10am 
Originally posted by Calamari Toast:
Good point. I have heard that's actually harder than space travel though. Kind of like how we've barely penetrated the earths crust with our deepest drills. I still think space colonization is higher priority

I heard that space travel is harder than digging through solid metal.

Space only looks empty for low perception and low awareness beings like humans, but is actually a super dense medium of vast range of frequencies which makes space travel more like tunnelling through rocks rather than flying a plane. At least that is what I heard from a person who claimed to be in contact with some Pleiadians.

But in any case... just respawn at a different time and problem solved.
Originally posted by steven1mac:

What do you actually think is down there? A secret mermaid kingdom? It's nothing but rocks, water, and some ugly as hell fish. But yeah wow let's find another species of anglerfish! OMG I found one already! It's exactly like the Southern Pacific Maynard's anglerfish but it's back dorsal fin is 3/4 inch longer on average in females!!!!! IT'S A WHOLE ♥♥♥♥ NEW SPECIES OMG!!!!! Get my name in the papers immediately!!!
Last edited by Violent Rainbow; 16 Jul @ 3:13am
Ive already explored the stars
Soren 16 Jul @ 3:34am 
I know I've read this a few times before. Seems this is just an anonymous internet quote.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 48 comments
Per page: 1530 50

All Discussions > Steam Forums > Off Topic > Topic Details
Date Posted: 16 Jul @ 2:08am