Усі обговорення > Форуми Steam > Off Topic > Подробиці теми
Warrior, Mage or Archer?
Which archetype are you drawn to when you play games?

I find myself almost always going mage and when I try other classes as a first choice, I just can't get into it.

I think this stems from my idea that games and movies should be for things you can't actually do. Magic is something that's fake.

Swords and bows are real and I can actually use them if I want so they don't excite me in a game.

Anyway, what about you?
< >
Показані коментарі 115 із 71
Tie between mage and warrior for me, it just depends. Magic if done well mechanically, is usually the most fun playstyle for me. If it's not that good, then I just go for a warrior.
Battlewizard, spellsword or paladin is usually what I go for.

But I usually lean more towards magic.
dragon age i prefer mage

skyrim mage

dragon dogma 2 sorcerer

guild war elementalist

tera sorcerer

black desert nova

also you forget to include summoner
Автор останньої редакції: vkobe; 23 серп. о 15:32
Sorcerer. Or Mage. I enjoy spells - and the idea behind mages. But warriors and archers can have plenty of spell-like abilities as well so it's not like one class is superior.
mage

Im too coward to actually fight
Depends on the game, honestly. Games with more direct action focused combat, I usually like to go for warriors/fighters. Whenever I play a Souls-like, i usually prefer to wear a cool looking armor and hack enemies apart with a cool looking sword. Preferably a katana so I tend to learn more on the Dex side than the Strength side... though a blend between warrior/mage is also fun to play in a Souls-like.

With other games... it depends.

Mage and Archers are better choice for turn based games, I feel.

With regular RPG's, i usually tend to favor magic a little bit more. I tend to play mages in Dragon Age, primarily for lore reasons though.

Games like Skyrim, I tend to go for a fighter with some magic or archery skills for ranged combat.
Цитата допису Dr. Staten Island:
Dungeon Master

Mwahahahahahaha!

Stop rolling that d20 behind the screens.
Druid! If there's no druid class then probably something magical...
Mage. The warrior usually has to kill everything one at a time. Too tedious.
Цитата допису Electric Cupcake:
Valkyrie needs food badly!

The (Greedy Green) Elf has eaten all the food lately.
< >
Показані коментарі 115 із 71
На сторінку: 1530 50

Усі обговорення > Форуми Steam > Off Topic > Подробиці теми
Опубліковано: 23 серп. о 15:28
Дописів: 71