All Discussions > Steam Forums > Off Topic > Topic Details
Discuss Animals
This discussion is all about animals! You can post about what animals you find cool, animal facts, talk to other people about a certain animal you're interested in, or talk about cool animals you've seen in real life.

I'm going to start it off by talking about monkeys. I love watching videos about different monkeys - like gorillas, orangutans, and chimpanzees.. If I could see any animal in real life it would definitely be a chimp. I'm pretty jealous of places where monkeys roam the streets, but I guess if I lived there then it would become normal to see them and not a special thing anymore.

Also if you don't know what to reply with, maybe discuss this... Who wins between a huge gorilla and a polar bear? I'm going with the polar bear.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 75 comments
Mina 10 Jul @ 7:27am 
Want the snakes to devour the skin, and the worms to be my friends as I lie here in an open field
Last edited by Mina; 10 Jul @ 7:33am
When I was a little kid I always wondered what it was like to ride in a kangaroo’s pouch.

Imagine “little dax” chilling in a kangaroo pouch.
Last edited by Xero_Daxter; 10 Jul @ 7:30am
I wanna be like reptiles i like how they are too much.
The box jellyfish is an interesting creature. :csd2smile:
Deep sea/ocean creatures are the stuff of nightmares.
abcd 10 Jul @ 7:31am 
aminals
Breathe 10 Jul @ 9:47am 
I will forever remember the depressed primate area of the local zoo here.

Originally posted by Mina:
Want the snakes to devour the skin, and the worms to be my friends as I lie here in an open field
We'll all be worm food eventually but hope you're ok.
Arkhyel 10 Jul @ 9:50am 
I always thought the biggest cat is tiger. Then I read somewhere that Jaguar is bigger. I was really surprised. I thought I should ask Gemini if it's like that. I mean... Gemini knows everything. Then I forgot. Until I saw this topic. You know what, I'm going to talk to Gemini and ask them how it is, yeah.

EDIT: so, it seems... it was a false information. Gemini is sure Tigers are generally bigger. Be you all careful with all that misinformation out there.
Last edited by Arkhyel; 10 Jul @ 9:54am
My tulpa is a horse, Sashie is awesome.
Fun fact but zebras are waaaaaay different from horses. They will bite, kick, and stomp you. They have to in order to survive in the wild.
Gato for the win!😺

However I absolutely hate chimpanzees. Would be happy if they were extinct.😈
Originally posted by Grendalcat:
Gato for the win!😺

However I absolutely hate chimpanzees. Would be happy if they were extinct.😈
Fun fact but the zoo has a “shoot to kill” policy if a chimp ever attacks.
Nargo 10 Jul @ 9:56am 
Cats are good.
Neutral to dogs.
I hate bears.
aqua star 10 Jul @ 10:07am 
I think hyenas deserve a better rep for what they are.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 75 comments
Per page: 1530 50

All Discussions > Steam Forums > Off Topic > Topic Details
Date Posted: 10 Jul @ 7:18am