All Discussions > Steam Forums > Off Topic > Topic Details
Project 2025
Trump quote on Truth Social: “I know nothing about Project 2025. I have no idea who is behind it. I disagree with some of the things they're saying and some of the things they're saying are absolutely ridiculous and abysmal. Anything they do, I wish them luck, but I have nothing to do with them.”

What? Huh? Seriously?

There are over 20 Trump appointed people working under Project 2025 and you know nothing at all about it?

"Project 2025" is created by The Heritage Foundation and has more than a $22 million budget, preplanned since the original MAGA group and rewritten for Donald Trump himself in 2022.

Trump has publicly claimed he will do the day 1 dictatorship it in...

Then there is the 180 step-by-step guide to convert American Democratic-Republican into American Autocracy, with "full immunity to any and all crimes, including those which cross the line" (as Trump quoted he wants for himself)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bj7butDWLtg

How does Trump not know what it is?

Under Project 2025, working on it is: Trump’s former chief of staff at the U.S. Office of Personnel and Management, Paul Dans; former associate directors of presidential personnel, Spencer Chretien and Troup Hemenway; former Trump White House aide, Johnny McEntee; former chief of staff Mark Meadows; and former Trump West Wing adviser Stephen Miller.

The Trump administration relied heavily on Heritage’s ‘Mandate’ for policy guidance, embracing nearly two-thirds of Heritage’s proposals within Trump's single term of being the US President. Project 2025 even claimed that as their achievement.

https://www.heritage.org/impact/trump-administration-embraces-heritage-foundation-policy-recommendations

They are even labelled "Plan for Trump's 2nd Term"

https://twitter.com/David_Leavitt/status/1809282412985348482

Trump’s Press Secretary, Karoline Leavitt, is even in the recruitment ads for Project 2025:

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ/status/1809279735001760193

Do you think Trump forgot with his short term memory lost or is he just lying again as always for some odd reason? What do you think Trump actually knows about Project 2025, but is trying to keep a secret from the American public?
< >
Showing 1-15 of 691 comments
Grug 7 Jul @ 10:36am 
Give it a rest, Karen
Originally posted by Grug:
Give it a rest, Karen

the troll is strong in some people
people need to know and understand what this Project 2025 is...

you vote for twump you vote for a miserable future
with these misery controllers in charge... ruling and ruining your life.....
Azza ☠ 7 Jul @ 10:41am 
Originally posted by Grug:
Give it a rest, Karen

Excuse me, may I talk to your manager!

Hahahhaa, I just personally find it beyond logical sense for Trump to deny knowing Project 2025 at all, when he already ran his entire first US presidency, near the end, upon setting up towards it, multiple Trump co-workers on it and they have funded millions into it.

What's he planning now, to rename it "Agenda 47" and keep it all the same anyways? Or is he just going to backstab 2/3 of his entire co-worker staff upon it to climb on top?

I've got memory recall, so it's quite nuts when it comes to people like Trump, who can't follow their own promises and previous claims. Then even try to deny knowing / saying them.

Let's protect the US Classified Documents:
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/OSus3lMyEQA
Last edited by Azza ☠; 7 Jul @ 10:50am
Altimely 7 Jul @ 10:44am 
They took a risk in publishing their playbook so openly.

What sucks is that while it's obvious Trump is lying, it doesn't matter if he knows about them or not. They're planning on using his apathy and ignorance to infiltrate the US Government and install a authoritarian theocracy.

Note that one of their plans it to let the Executive branch deploy the US military to suppress protesters.
Azza ☠ 7 Jul @ 10:45am 
Originally posted by Dragonzord:
its so his base can claim trump has nothing to do with project 2025, they'll eat it up and if he wins they wont care because its what thy want anyways. plausible deniability until no longer necessary. Makes trump seem more regular even though if he wins, he will most definitely start implementing it and his base will go "so what, trump won, he can do what he wants now. "

Pretty much...

You are voting for a compulsive liar who won't keep his promises or claims at all, yet still doesn't care or even try to keep his lying logical.
Originally posted by ragefifty50:
people need to know and understand what this Project 2025 is...

you vote for twump you vote for a miserable future
with these misery controllers in charge... ruling and ruining your life.....
In reality future will be miserable no matter what, just calling it now.
7 Jul @ 10:54am 
Dear Lord, protect this rocket house and all who dwell within the rocket house.
Originally posted by Altimely:

Note that one of their plans it to let the Executive branch deploy the US military to suppress protesters.

Which is exactly what Trump said he wants to do.
A lot of the policies in Project 2025, Trump has openly admitted to supporting and planning on going through with if he were to win election.
We are to believe he has nothing to do with Project 2025, when he himself has admitted wanting to push through many of the listed policies within it. Riiiiiiiiight.
Where has he stated to implement project 2025 if he won?
Dom 7 Jul @ 10:57am 
There are estimates that Trump implemented approximately 2/3 of Heritage Foundation's suggestions for leadership during his first presidential term.

So he is very much on board with it, easy to figure.

And especially now since US passed Heritage Foundation ruling on presidential immunity from legal consequences & prosecution, nothing is going to hold this "Unified Reich" autocrat Trump back this time.
Originally posted by Dom:
There are estimates that Trump implemented approximately 2/3 of Heritage Foundation's suggestions for leadership during his first presidential term.

So he is very much on board with it, easy to figure.

And especially now since US passed Heritage Foundation ruling on presidential immunity from legal consequences & prosecution, nothing is going to hold this "Unified Reich" autocrat Trump back this time.
"Estimates"

So it was pulled out of thin air. Good job.
Azza ☠ 7 Jul @ 11:02am 
Originally posted by SlowMango:

Which is exactly what Trump said he wants to do.
A lot of the policies in Project 2025, Trump has openly admitted to supporting and planning on going through with if he were to win election.
We are to believe he has nothing to do with Project 2025, when he himself has admitted wanting to push through many of the listed policies within it. Riiiiiiiiight.

A ton of Trump's actions and claims have all been based upon Project 2025.

Trump doesn't actual care at all about "woke" or being "anti-woke" but rather that's a game plan to scapegoat smaller minorities, such as the LGBTQ, into justifying the US law/restriction changes for all.

Trump claiming he will only be a Dictatorship on day 1 (which is a requirement of Project 2025 to break the current US Constitution).

Trump wanting to destroy/modify the US Constitution.

Trump's claim about wanting Tariffs.

Trump's claim about abortion and woman rights.

Trump focusing onto a single religious group, in this case Christianity, while pushing it towards a cult-behaviour in which they more worship him as their leader and only saviour that can save them.

Trump's plan of replacing the US Court System and US Supreme Courts.

Trump's plan of removing the FBI and other policing groups, who can stand against and deny US president actions.

Trump's plan in dismantling the administrative states.

Trump's claim of wanting "full immunity from any and all crimes, including those which cross the line" as the US president.

(etc)
Last edited by Azza ☠; 7 Jul @ 11:04am
Originally posted by Azza ☠:

Trump doesn't actual care at all about "woke" or being "anti-woke" but rather that's a game plan to scapegoat smaller minorities, such as the LGBTQ, into justifying the US law/restriction changes for all.

Trump focusing onto a single religious group, in this case Christianity, while pushing it towards a cult-behaviour in which they more worship him as their leader and only saviour that can save them.

Trump's plan of removing the FBI and other policing groups, who can stand against and deny US president actions.

Trump's claim of wanting "full immunity from any and all crimes, including those which cross the line" as the US president.

(etc)
He said that Trump has stated plans in implement Project 2025.

I know that claim is false(I've looked), so I wanna see where Trump has claimed that.
Azza ☠ 7 Jul @ 11:06am 

(etc)

I know that claim is false(I've looked), so I wanna see where Trump has claimed that.

Project 2025 has claimed 2/3 of their original plan was introduced into America during Trump's first term as being the US president.

You can also see some of those changes affecting your US Court and US Supreme Court system, as Trump has replaced a few of those individuals.

Trump has also replaced and changed your Republican Party. It is no longer the original Republican Party it once was.

The plan for Project 2025 is to replace people with a bunch of "yes sirs" puppets on a string, who will be loyalists and merely agree to everything the US president wants to change. Trump has already started replacing people with his own Trump loyalists. Some are even willing to bend or break protocol, or in some cases violate laws, to achieve his goals. Some have been arrested and fined for doing such actions.
Last edited by Azza ☠; 7 Jul @ 11:09am

Project 2025 has claimed 2/3 of their original plan was introduced into America during Trump's first term as being the US president.

You can also see some of those changes affecting your US Court and US Supreme Court system, as Trump has replaced a few of those individuals.

Trump has also replaced and changed your Republican Party. It is no longer the original Republican Party it once was.
So they planned for 2 SCOTUS justices to die?
< >
Showing 1-15 of 691 comments
Per page: 1530 50

All Discussions > Steam Forums > Off Topic > Topic Details
Date Posted: 7 Jul @ 10:32am