Remove "Overwrite my subscriptions" option from collection
Since I love having all my addons instantly wiped just because i clicked several pixels off
< >
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
No they should not remove it, as it's great for changing modpacks.
Buszman 1 Jun @ 5:52am 
Originally posted by TBS AlexDK:
They should
BJWyler 1 Jun @ 6:02am 
Originally posted by BUSZLORD:
Originally posted by TBS AlexDK:
They should
No, they shouldn't. I use it quite frequently and it is very handy.

The rest of us shouldn't lose out on a convenient feature just because you can't pay attention to what you are clicking on a computer screen.
If we are not allowed to have the "empty the wishlist" feature because people will complain to support, then the overwrite subscriptions feature should be removed too.
Buszman 2 Jun @ 6:08am 
Originally posted by BJWyler:
They should

The rest of us shouldn't lose out on a convenient feature just because you can't pay attention to what you are clicking on a computer screen.
Yes they should :steamhappy:
Pillbug 9 Aug @ 4:05pm 
They should

not very ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ convenient to lose every subscription. think about someone other than yourself for a change :steamfacepalm:
Knee 9 Aug @ 4:07pm 
Originally posted by Pillbug:

not very ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ convenient to lose every subscription. think about someone other than yourself for a change :steamfacepalm:
How is demanding a change for your own convenience that negatively affects all other users that do make use of this feature "thinking about someone other than yourself"?
Last edited by Knee; 9 Aug @ 4:07pm
Aesthier 9 Aug @ 11:19pm 
Originally posted by Buszman:
Please give steam users the option to remove "Overwrite my subscriptions" option from collection; perhaps by a toggle on/off feature.

^ Fixed for you.

While I may not make use of it I am a firm believer in more "options" than blanket changes.
Last edited by Aesthier; 9 Aug @ 11:20pm
Mailer 10 Aug @ 1:51am 
I don't think the overwrite button needs a visibility toggle, as much as a regular "Are you sure"-confirmation prompt would hopefully do the job at catching any accidental presses.

I'm actually surprised such a radically affecting button doesn't have a confirmation prompt already, if so. Situationally it is still a very useful button, hence I don't think it should be removed outright.
Last edited by Mailer; 10 Aug @ 1:54am
< >
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
Per page: 1530 50

Date Posted: 1 Jun @ 3:13am