Throne and Liberty - Early Access Pack shows up at my Steam account but game is nowhere to be found - Playing from Singapore
Hello all,

Need an advice please. I’m aware that NCSoft did confirm that the game Throne and Liberty would be available for players in SEA (South East Asian) region when it finally launches on 17 Sep 2024. Right now, what I’m seeing is only the Early Access Pack - Ultimate, which cost SGD 80.00. The game, which is free-to-play, is nowhere to be found on my Steam account.

Is this normal? When would we be able to download the game? Please do advise. Thank you. 😊🙏🏻
< >
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
Did you pre-purchase it? If the answer is yes, check your purchase history.

Coming 17 Sep, 2024 - This game plans to unlock in approximately 4 weeks.

Pre-purchase - Advanced access - Play the game starting 5 days ahead of full release. Approx 12 Sep 2024.

Note: There is no mention of preloading the game prior to release.
Last edited by Nx Machina; 15 Aug @ 1:30am
Aya Brea 15 Aug @ 5:42am 
Hi Nx Machina. Thank you for the advice. No, I have not made a pre-purchase. But, what I mean is that, the game should at least appear at the store page, shouldn't it? For my case, the game title is not even showing up at the store page. Game that is planned to launch weeks or months later at Steam would normally show up at Steam store page with a label "This game will unlock in X weeks / months time. So, I am not sure if this is normal.
Its not free though the price is for the game and an early access package...it says that in the writing

Pre-Purchase THRONE AND LIBERTY: Early Access Pack - Standard
Includes 2 items: THRONE AND LIBERTY, THRONE AND LIBERTY: Early Access Pack - Standard

oh wait it say free to play as well...weird way of wording the package
Last edited by Carlos100; 15 Aug @ 6:47am
miamew3 15 Aug @ 7:11am 
This is the store page
https://gtm.you1.cn/storesteam/app/2429640/THRONE_AND_LIBERTY/

Even though it is free to play, showing all those pre-purchase packs does come across as a bit confusing.

Basically the base game unlocks for free to play and can be download on the 17th Sept......
but if you buy a pack you get to play it 5 days early and a bunch of cosmetics based on whatever pack you buy.

Edit: I just noticed the last two bundles dont even include the base game, so you wouldn't even be able to buy them until the game releases.
Last edited by miamew3; 15 Aug @ 7:21am
Aya Brea 15 Aug @ 5:24pm 
Thanks, @MiaMew3, for showing your store page of the game. So, I’m not the only one with the game title not showing up at the store page, and yet, we are offered the early access pack! Strange isn’t it? Why should we buy that expensive early access pack when the main game itself is not even viewable at store page?
@Aya Brea, so when u click the the early expansion does it bring you somewhere??

my case it shows "This item is currently unavailable in your region"
Aya Brea 15 Aug @ 7:23pm 
@SkaDoosh. When I clicked “Add to cart” for the early access packs - Ultimate, I was getting “Error, there was a problem updating your cart.”

When I clicked the individual package that make up the entire early access packs - Ultimate, I was getting “The item was currently unavailable in your region.”

But I am aware that NCSoft is going to add more regions for players to play this game. This include the SEA region where I’m gonna play this game from. So, maybe the region expansion is not yet done.

It is less than 1 month away from official launch though. So, it’s pretty weird this is not done.
Nxce 12 Sep @ 9:19am 
Hi, i am facing the same issue as well, unable to add item to cart error
< >
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
Per page: 1530 50