Fellazini 6 Dec, 2018 @ 1:24am
Low Sound problem
Hey,

All of a sudden the ingame sound of steam-games i run is very low.(CS:GO and COD WW2).
It's not the headset or the PC Volume. Other games like WoW or just music from Spotify is very loud.

Usually i heard foodsteps very clearly but now i can hardly hear anything..
Ofcourse i checked ingame volume, its at 100%

Anyone has had the same problem and maybe has a fix?

Greets, Joey
Last edited by Fellazini; 6 Dec, 2018 @ 1:24am
< >
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
XistenZ 6 Dec, 2018 @ 2:48am 
You have control over every programs individual audio from the volume mixer, found in the taskbar to the right (icon should look like a speaker). Maybe you accidentally lowered the audio for steam or the individual games, I don't know if lowering steam volume effects the games launched through it but I don't think so. You'll have to launch the affected game for it to appear in the mixer.
Chugus'ov 6 Dec, 2018 @ 2:51am 
Maybe in games the volume was lowered to a minimum, and you did not notice it
Fellazini 6 Dec, 2018 @ 2:51am 
Thanks for your reply!

I checked it and its all on 100% aswell.

So volume is on 100% on all programms but still its very low sound...
XistenZ 6 Dec, 2018 @ 2:54am 
Sometimes (usually when updating GPU drivers) my weirdo monitor activates its garbage built-in speakers and it can take me awhile to hear that my sound is coming from the screen and not the speakers :P maybe the output has been set to a different device.
Last edited by XistenZ; 6 Dec, 2018 @ 2:55am
Fellazini 6 Dec, 2018 @ 3:15am 
I play on laptop and its definitly coming from headset but just not as loud as it used to.
I think it's only on steampowered games aswell since my WoW is still as loud as it used to be..
john161416 26 Jul, 2019 @ 7:41pm 
Zistenz OMG thanks i had problems with a diffrent game the same problem thx for the help is fixed it i right clicked on the sound and did the mixer turned it up and it fixed
BOKI CHB 20 Aug @ 6:58pm 
Originally posted by Fellazini:
I play on laptop and its definitly coming from headset but just not as loud as it used to.
I think it's only on steampowered games aswell since my WoW is still as loud as it used to be..
Yo did u find the fix
Fellazini 23 Aug @ 12:25am 
Been years, cant fully recall but i seem to rember in Download a volumeboosterprogramm...
< >
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
Per page: 1530 50