San Andreas Removed from my library
Hello,

I went to play the original San Andreas today and I noticed it was removed from my games library without any notice. And when looking on the steam store the only version for sale is the Definitive Version.

I never got a credit back or a refund from the original game I purchased. Is this normal? Does this happen on steam a lot?
< >
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
Originally posted by DennyFrontier:
Hello,

I went to play the original San Andreas today and I noticed it was removed from my games library without any notice. And when looking on the steam store the only version for sale is the Definitive Version.

I never got a credit back or a refund from the original game I purchased. Is this normal? Does this happen on steam a lot?

It is still in your library. I can still see it in your games list.

:cool_seagull:
Originally posted by cSg|mc-Hotsauce:
Originally posted by DennyFrontier:
Hello,

It is still in your library. I can still see it in your games list.

:cool_seagull:

Is there a way it could possibly be hidden somehow? I tried search specifically with keywords and unfiltered looked at each item in my library. I only see vice city, gta 3 and gta 4 complete edition
mldb88 7 Jul @ 10:51am 
Double check and see if it's uninstalled from your library and not buried somewhere. Also double check and make sure you're looking at your full library and not just a sorted list.
Reaper 7 Jul @ 10:53am 
I can also see it. You've played 161 hours of it.
Sol4rSky 7 Jul @ 10:57am 
Make sure when you search in your library to press the small + by the YEAR. Say you last played it in 2023, if you see 2023 there and it has a small + press it, so it shows everything under it, otherwise it just shows the year and a number between paranthesis for whatever it found, in that case should be 1.

+ 2023 (1)

you click it

- 2023 (1)
Grand theft auto san andreas.

That's the only explanation why you can't see it.
Last edited by Sol4rSky; 7 Jul @ 10:58am
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
Thats the search you need to do

all i did was write "san" though and it just showed
Thank you, I ended up finding it. The game was in a hidden folder for some reason, the only game there. And for some reason, the view hidden games folder only showed up after typing San Andreas in the search bar. Otherwise it just said "uncatagorized" strange, but I did find it. So thank you
< >
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
Per page: 1530 50

Date Posted: 7 Jul @ 10:45am